I feel weird

Nightmare

For some strange reason, I'm not enjoying the internet any more. Maybe it's the heat getting to me, maybe it's my severe lack of sleep, maybe it's something else. I really don't know. I only suddenly felt like this a few moments ago.

I'll try getting some good sleep tonight, maybe that will help my situation alleviate. But as of now, I feel horrible, mentally. I really don't know what's wrong with me, but I hope that it will end, somehow. It's probably just a minor setback, nothing major. I'll try my best to pull through.

Yep...

Well, I figured it had more to do with me keeping my burdens to myself. But my nerves of steel will fail me not; at least, not with Stan Bush's Dare by my side.

But I'll try that and see what it will yield...video games are always good for soothing your nerves (so long as I'm not playing something difficult, that will increase my stress).

I agree with Arc in saying that you might just be in a rut. I was in one earlier in the summer.

Have a good nights sleep. You might feel better after that. Take a personal day.