Olympics

Doom103

Ok the Olympics have a ton of sports and athletes. but which is our fav. id make a poll but there are too many events. So put your fav even and your fav athlete in it.

Mine would probably be womens gymnastics **not cause im a per just because its fun to see them move in those crazy ways dont get me wrong mens is almost as good but womens gymnastics are more fun to watch and my fav athlete is SHAWN JOHNSON!!!!

China totally cheated in the Women's Gymnastics. They used underaged girls. Since young girl have more flexibility than older women, they naturally have an advantage over them. I wouldn't believe it, but China has been guilty of using underaged girls in the Olympics before.

Theres no evidence that Team China's gymnastics are in fact under the years of 16. Its just an excuse for the Americans to get the gold metal.

There is a lot of evidence. Chinese media themselves are saying the girls are too young, but the Chinese gov. just censors them or refuse the allegations. Not to mention China has done this kind of thing in previous Olypics. They can get away with it much easier now that it is being hosted in their own country.

Even if this is true, they can't prove it at all. Yes the People's Republic of China is known for its strict regime reputations but they hosted the olympics. So they couldn't have done it and they should be aware that its against the rules. So I don't think China could have done it. And its just 1 metal. China has more golds than the US.

Well from what I've heard about the terrorist attacks during the Olympics and an American tourist was killed. China ain't doing a good job of themselves. <.<

Even if this is true, they can't prove it at all. Yes the People's Republic of China is known for its strict regime reputations but they hosted the olympics. So they couldn't have done it and they should be aware that its against the rules. So I don't think China could have done it. And its just 1 metal. China has more golds than the US.

this

I watch any olympic event but I liked men's track because it was hilarious watchng Usain Bolt owning everyone while jogging XD. Favourite athlete Usain Bolt.