Good efficient reclasses you would recommend

Espinosa

List reclasses and promotion paths that facilitate a playthrough in a general efficiency playstyle, whether obvious and well-known or less common, taking whatever immediate or longterm benefits you deem significant into account.

Reclasses I enjoy doing:

Chrom/Lucina -> Cavalier (then into either Great Knight or Paladin) - work their way up in weapon rank easily with Discipline (Chrom to use better effective weaponry as a support partner, Lucina to lead in Pair Up on her own with a strong mom like MU), early Javelin access, mobility

Lon'qu / Panne -> Wyvern Rider

Provides stable 1-2 range, mobility and flight. I find Sully not as needy for a flier reclass and I always appreciate it when I can send her into a group of archers where most of my other mounted units would not risk going.

I think I'm going to try a Nosferatank Miriel on my next HM run.

Curious to hear about other people's reclasses carried out in this game, especially efficient children builds. I still don't know what to do with my Morgans for example.

Wyvern!Panne is a definite. As is Cavalier!Chrom.

Those are the only two I can think of. Perhaps Wyvern!Lon'qu, and Cavalier!Ricken doesn't sound unlikely. Myrmidon!Stahl isn't so bad (better than vanilla Lon'qu) if others are doing the heavy lifting.

Cav Ricken sounds gimmicky even though he might be the only caster that's somewhat fitting for a physical reclass. On the one hand, he will reclass into a decent strength base and be really bulky, but his growths are underwhelming (40% str?) and he might be pretty slow too.

Personally I think his STR growth is higher than 40% as a cavalier, but perhaps it's just me getting lucky in that stat? Yeah, he has a chance of having mediocre SPD, but it's comparable, in a way, to Frederick and Stahl.

Cav Ricken sounds gimmicky even though he might be the only caster that's somewhat fitting for a physical reclass. On the one hand, he will reclass into a decent strength base and be really bulky, but his growths are underwhelming (40% str?) and he might be pretty slow too.

Ninja'd. I was totally about to say this.

The only Tharja that has never not completely sucked for me is Knight!Tharja... odd as it may seem.

None of you can stop Thief!Assassin!Henry.

Such high skill, holy fuck. And he gets more Speed to mitigate his general offensive issue.

HM Morgan: Wyvern Rider

LM Morgan: If he inherits Galeforce, then Sorceror; if he inherits Deliverer, then Hero. Life-drain is a bit more useful in efficient LM than in HM since the enemies are so strong and since you're not really gaining much EXP if you're Rescue-skipping everything.

Lunatic+: I sold my 3DS before I could finish it (got to Ch. 8), so I can't speak from personal experience. But it seems like the three most reliable ways to beat Lunatic+ (not necessarily quickly) are life-drain spam (obviously you need to be a bit more careful because of Counter, but it still seems pretty effective), Galeforce spam, and bow spam. Morgan can obviously pull off any of the three, and you'll probably have a couple other children characters on hand.