China Medal Conspiracy

Doom103

There are several things to this lets start with the most famous one. under age Chinese gymnasts.

here is it demonstrated http://www.hulu.com/watch/29975/late-night...e-athletes-8108 i loled at that

btw bella is the guy who comments after every gymnastic showing in the 2008 Olympics u know the older guy.

well back to business under age athletes is it fair to let them keep their medals if there found guilty? there was a debate but the president of the Olympic games said in an interview on nbc that he will take them away if they are guilty of cheating.

do you agree?

Another one is less popular is that china is paying off some of the judges. Now i think the Chinese are good athletes and they deserve 95% of their medals but in the professional opinions of gymnastics star like bella, the Chinese are getting scored too high. In some cases i do and in some i dont for instance when the Chinese girl scored the same as Nastia Lukan in the uneven bars final. She made several noticeable mistakes which were clearly pointed out but bella and other experts. People say that she didnt deserve that award.

now lets have a friendly debate please for the love of God no flaming each other

now what are your opinions on the subject(s)

(Fixed title ~VincentASM)

Edited by VincentASM

It's not proven that the Chinese gymnasts are underaged.

I think they should take the medal away if it is proven, because a rule was broken.

As for the paying off of judges, I haven't heard about that. I don't think that the judges would be paid off or biased, basically.

Oh please, thats just a stupid excuse for the Americans to claim the Gold metal. The reason why this on news is because some people like them are being so stubborn to not let this all go away. And even if they cheated which they didn't, wouldn't the Olympic Committee's know about this before or during this event took place? And China is responsible for hosting the Olympics. I see no reason for them even cheating. And again, they can't prove whether or not China in fact cheated anyways. But this topic has already been brought up today.

I don't care if they are underage I'm amazed that they are that young and are getting medals in the olympics

This

buttttttttttt i really like shawn johnson and Nastia soooooooooooo i want them to get their medals lol

no one has said anything about the vid lol

Edited by Doom103

I think they are underage I mean just look at them.

But I'm okay if they win the gold because now they don't have to go back to the factories.

Yeah, the Daily show did the best thing to show that

They were talking about showing their ages by their chins and Jon Stewart said "If they can tell by that, what does it make Jay Leno, 147"

Yeah, the Daily show did the best thing to show that

They were talking about showing their ages by their chins and Jon Stewart said "If they can tell by that, what does it make Jay Leno, 147"

the thing is they look younger than my sister who is 11.

Alicia Sacramone fall on her ass if I recall. She is the only reason why the Americans lost the gold metal to begin with.

i see your Chinese because of your Chinese lettering under your avatar. and alicia wasnt that good

I don't care if they are underage I'm amazed that they are that young and are getting medals in the olympics

A rule is a rule. If there was no age limit, I'd bet that every country would use underaged girl. But only China did. Which gave them an unfair advantage. For some reason, underage girls have a lot more flexibity than older women, which lets them perform even more insane stunts.

I think they are underage I mean just look at them.

But I'm okay if they win the gold because now they don't have to go back to the factories.

the thing is they look younger than my sister who is 11.

Some Asian girls look younger than they really are. =/ Doubled by the fact that female gymnasts have lithe bodies too.

A rule is a rule. If there was no age limit, I'd bet that every country would use underaged girl. But only China did. Which gave them an unfair advantage. For some reason, underage girls have a lot more flexibity than older women, which lets them perform even more insane stunts.

Those that are older also have more experience, making the fact that younger girls have more flexibility somewhat evened out.

Younger girls are more flexible because their bones have not hardened completely or something of that sort.

Some Asian girls look younger than they really are. =/ Doubled by the fact that female gymnasts have lithe bodies too.

Those that are older also have more experience, making the fact that younger girls have more flexibility somewhat evened out.

Younger girls are more flexible because their bones have not hardened completely or something of that sort.

True... I know many Asian girls in High School that look like they should be in Elementary. Plus, experience is overrated. Thety might have been training since they were babies for all we know.