It's the end....

Mufasa

My waking up at 6:30 starts the 27th so I still have two days. The only reason why I have to be up that early is because I have to be at school at 7:50 and it takes me fourty minutes to get ready and I would like to try to watch an anime ep before I leave

My waking up at 6:30 starts the 27th so I still have two days. The only reason why I have to be up that early is because I have to be at school at 7:50 and it takes me fourty minutes to get ready and I would like to try to watch an anime ep before I leave

Every time I try that my mom throws a bitch fest.

I'm done by like noon though.

But still. I have to go to bed by 11. If I can force myself to go to sleep that early after going to bed at 2 this entire summer.

Also, I woke up at about 10 most this summer. So those 4 hours will be missed.

Back from first day of classes.

Hooray! *Hugs everyone.* I missed you all.

Though it's not like I've been gone for too long. Though Tues and thurs I'm gone till like 5

Back from first day of classes.

Hooray! *Hugs everyone.* I missed you all.

Though it's not like I've been gone for too long. Though Tues and thurs I'm gone till like 5

back already? Nice. I only have classes on Tuesday and thursday and im gone till 5.

But I have a FOUR HOUR TIMEGAP inbetween my classes.

Class from 8am-9am

then I have one at 2-5

WTFH!?

Oh.

Well that's pretty cool of you Masu.

Shiiiiit it aint about being cool. its freaking survival man! In 2 years I gotta move out most likely so me and 2 other friends are thinking of getting an apartment and splitting the costs. Its most likely the only way I could move out with the job I have

Shiiiiit it aint about being cool. its freaking survival man! In 2 years I gotta move out most likely so me and 2 other friends are thinking of getting an apartment and splitting the costs. Its most likely the only way I could move out with the job I have

Well I think it's pretty cool that you're able to survive on your own.

I'm not sure I'd be eating more then once a week without my parents.

Yeah I can't wait till the first day of school for me because Suzaku has been sleeping to like three in the afternoon each day and going to sleep like at 6 the next day