The drunk halloween topic

Life

Tonight, we drink and record.

Im an hour in (Israel, were ahead) and Ive reloaded twice. Being a lightweight, gotta be careful as fuck. So Ive moved to gin & tonic.

My goals tonight:

1. Go the distance. Tonight, I am motherfucking Ali. I am the walking man. I am the Survivor. Tonight, I am king.

2. Hook up with a hot girl. Been a long time since a bar hookup but also a long time since Ive been in a bar.

3. One night stand. Best case scenario is if 2 and 3 dont overlap. But if they do, fuck it.

Tonight, we enjoy.

Tonight, we drink and record.

Im an hour in (Israel, were ahead) and Ive reloaded twice. Being a lightweight, gotta be careful as fuck. So Ive moved to gin & tonic.

My goals tonight:

1. Go the distance. Tonight, I am motherfucking Ali. I am the walking man. I am the Survivor. Tonight, I am king.

2. Hook up with a hot girl. Been a long time since a bar hookup but also a long time since Ive been in a bar.

3. One night stand. Best case scenario is if 2 and 3 dont overlap. But if they do, fuck it.

Tonight, we enjoy.

You forgot four and five! Vomiting in a bush and the walk of shame!

I dont believe in the walk of shame. I either fuck in a public place or in my apartment.

Edited by Life

^^^^^^^^^^^

I really hope it's some kind of disturbing joke, because this stuff sounds like a psychopathic rapist wrote it.

uh

he just wants to hook up with a girl at a bar I don't see anything wrong with that

shouldn't be hard since from what I can tell he's got DAT CONFIDENCE

uh

he just wants to hook up with a girl at a bar I don't see anything wrong with that

shouldn't be hard since from what I can tell he's got DAT CONFIDENCE

Objectifying and using women isn't the same thing as having confidence.

but normally you consume your victims first, right? so technically they'll never find the body

nobody will ever know what happened