i'm genderless

deleted35362

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you breed with my Ditto?

i dont think genderless pokemon can breed even with ditto unless they changed it in which case fuck yes time to breed an army of mewtwo

Edited by Shauni

WOW

SUCH UNIQUE

VERY ANTI-PATRIARCHY

FEMBOI

DOGESEXUAL

wats ur spot on the GEDNER SPECTRUM

CIS ScUM

??? your profile picture depicts a dog that is both white and male check your privilege

nope they can't

Damn. At least I have my army of Jynx.

Edited by Shauni

i dont think genderless pokemon can breed even with ditto unless they changed it in which case fuck yes time to breed an army of mewtwo

They can and were always able to. Believe me, I'm a pokemon master that have bred more than 60 rotoms.

I think you're confusing genderless pokemon with eggless pokemon, which include all the legendaries but Manaphy/phione, even the ones with genders (latios, latias, heatran, cresselia)

Edited by Nobody

??? your profile picture depicts a dog that is both white and male check your privilege

gurl I will rip off your my-little-pony-ass weave

check yoself

Edited by Esme

They can and were always able to. Believe me, I'm a pokemon master that have bred more than 60 rotoms.

I think you're confusing genderless pokemon with eggless pokemon, which include all the legendaries but Manaphy/phione, even the ones with genders (latios, latias, heatran, cresselia)

Also, baby pokémon, Nidorina and Nidoqueen

So still no Mewtwo army. *Cries*

gurl I will rip off your my-little-pony-ass weave

check yoself

bich you betta back on up outta here before i stomp the yard on yo body

bich you betta back on up outta here before i stomp the yard on yo body

oh HWAT da fuq

SUUUUUM nigga betta hold my earrangs oooohhhh gurl imma slap a how rite nao she b askin fo it she b askin liek she getting THA D all up in her BITCH ASS mmm honey

Edited by Esme