Doom103

Working out  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Working out

• yes
    • no
    • yes but dont like to
    • no but wanna

I suggest for at least 1 hour everyday taking part in your favorite actitives and for you to gain wieght you must eat heathly food. That is how I gained wieght but it takes time.

Eh...I weigh about 150 lbs. I think I'm alright.

^ WOW my brother is 6"4' and 180 and he still looks like a fricken stick you must be like

o

-|-

^

pretty much. a skeleton with skin on it

I'm 5'4 and weigh 180 >_>

*gets down on knees and pets head* it's ok...

I'm sorta like you all(Ones that eat a lot but are skinny), but we should look out for age 30. That's when your metabolism slows DOWN by A LOT, I need to start easting less. I will start again(Working out) soon enough, once my leg fully heals.

@Simca: You must be REALLY fit! Your not a muscle woman though right?

I'm not posting the pic it almost made me throw up. Also JKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJK Simca I just want to know if you have muscles showing or just fit.

EDIT:NEVERMIND you guys/gals(Especially guys) really don't need to see that, even in a link.

Edited by FEFL

Working out for me is a school time thing, since it's my gym class. Summer has made me monstrously lazy, though I've yet to gain because my metabolism is comparable to Fire and Night's. Gym for me isn't anything intensive, just several times a week for 35 minutes last year.

Though this year gym is going to be on halt, as I need one semester of Health to graduate >_>

Edited by Wil