Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

Jumping into the wagon, Aurora hoped Iscariot and Aeran would soon join them in their march towards Plegia. But one thing was bugging her... what had happened to Axel? Sure, she's never seen him before, but as an ally to the rebellion, a sudden disappearance was very much obscure. She understood that they were allowed to leave whenever, but without a word? Definitely omnibus. "What um... happened to that Axel fellow?"

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jumping into the wagon, Aurora hoped Iscariot and Aeran would soon join them in their march towards Plegia. But one thing was bugging her... what had happened to Axel? Sure, she's never seen him before, but as an ally to the rebellion, a sudden disappearance was very much obscure. She understood that they were allowed to leave whenever, but without a word? Definitely omnibus. "What um... happened to that Axel fellow?"

"After some...incidents....He committed suicide by hanging himself."

"... Oh..." Well, that was... unexpected... Aurora had no idea how to respond to that. She never even spoke to the guy, so she had no emotional attachment to him whatsoever. Shrugging but slightly disturbed, she slumped into the wagon

"You'll find a way."

"Uh..." Anon trailed off, "well, I guess I'm going to go think of ways, I guess." He sat himself by the edge of the wagon so his legs hung out and pulled out two flints. "Where there is a way, there is a spark," he spoke melodically before cracking into a short fit of laughter. "Oh, I'm a terrible person," he muttered, failing to create any sparks with his two striking stones.

"Uh..." Anon trailed off, "well, I guess I'm going to go think of ways, I guess." He sat himself by the edge of the wagon so his legs hung out and pulled out two flints. "Where there is a way, there is a spark," he spoke melodically before cracking into a short fit of laughter. "Oh, I'm a terrible person," he muttered, failing to create any sparks with his two striking stones.

Makoto shifted away from Anon playing with the flint. "Please don't light the wagon on fire. That would be an awful ending to the songs about us in the future..."

Makoto shifted away from Anon playing with the flint. "Please don't light the wagon on fire. That would be an awful ending to the songs about us in the future..."

"They're going off the wagon," Anon called back. "Besides, they can't be saying all that much about us anyway."

Aeran woke up, quickly leaving his room. He knew that something important was happening today, but he couldn't remember what. The castle seemed considerably quieter than before, and he recognised few of the faces he saw.

"Glad your awake. Get in the wagon. Were going to Plegia."

"Ah... That was it! I know a few guys out there in the deserts who may be willing to lend us a hand." He said, climbing into the wagon.

"Splendid. Lead the way then"

"Huh? Don't you know the way to Plegia... I wouldn't trust my sense of direction for that long..." He joked. "What sort of help do you want anyway? I know all sorts from mages to wyvern riders. I doubt we'll have time to gather them all..."

"Huh? Don't you know the way to Plegia... I wouldn't trust my sense of direction for that long..." He joked. "What sort of help do you want anyway? I know all sorts from mages to wyvern riders. I doubt we'll have time to gather them all..."

"If you can, when we get there, help me find a force that can attack the exterior of the area."

"If you can, when we get there, help me find a force that can attack the exterior of the area."

"In which case, why don't we consult our tactician? Let him choose our force."

Why is your Sig so addictive to look at I mean uh-

"When we get to Plegia, help Aeran find some of his friends."

Beautiful ain't it.

"Sure. By the way, I've noticed that the Valm are increasing awareness of us to its people. they're offering huge sums of gold for our capture or death."

Edited by Monde

Beautiful ain't it.

"Sure. By the way, I've noticed that the Valm are increasing awareness of us to its people. they're offering huge sums of gold for our capture or death."

Damn you....!

"Hm. If sums of gold gets higher, well take care of the bounty hunters ourselves."

Edited by Shadowfrost Zenbiniar

Damn you....!

"Hm. If sums of gold gets higher, well take care of the bounty hunters ourselves."

THE ​LAST OF US

"Yes, just watch your back when in Plegia. The economy is so poor since the Valm occupation, who knows what their people will do for money."

Edited by Monde

"Yes, just watch your back when in Plegia. The economy is so poor since the Valm occupation, who knows what their people will do for money."

"That's nothing new. Only people not for hire are the Grimleal... and you'd best hope we don't run into them... They're strength has lessened over the years, but they're still able to give us hell..."

Aurora was trying to get some shut-eye, but clearly with the loud oafs in front, that wasn't happening. Annoyed, she rose up from the back of the wagon and stared at the men in front of her. "Can you PLEASE try a be bit more quieter? Some of us are trying to SLEEP!"

"That's nothing new. Only people not for hire are the Grimleal... and you'd best hope we don't run into them... They're strength has lessened over the years, but they're still able to give us hell..."

"But, why would the Grimleal be doing working with the Valm anyway?"

Edited by Monde