Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Light: Right now, I don't care. Is this the freedom fighters I assembled? A bunch of idiots and goof offs? Meri stay or leave my cause. Axel either leave or stay. Anon, come with me.

"I shall stay,since I still have things to do,I may as well help you." Axel picked up his book and began completing the fanfiction

How the hell else did you know my pants were hard to take off Drunkard! *still raging*

"Easy,I have the same type of pants,it's harder to break through,you need a full on blade,not just a petty knife." Axel replied

"I shall stay,since I still have things to do,I may as well help you." Axel picked up his book and began completing the fanfiction

(Are you kidding me)

How the hell else did you know my pants were hard to take off Drunkard! *still raging*

'...'

I'm staying if only for him *points a Anon* If he wasn't here I'd leave without a second thought.

Anon jolted from his sulking. W-what? M-me?

"Easy,I have the same type of pants,it's harder to break through,you need a full on blade,not just a petty knife." Axel replied

In order to calm himself, Anon decided to twirl his knife, except there was a complication. 'Hey? The peskatz! Where is it?'

In order to calm himself, Anon decided to twirl his knife, except there was a complication. 'Hey? The peskatz! Where is it?'

Light: Anon. Axel I'll talk to you later. For now stay hanging.

Axel threw the knife at Anon expecting him to catch it,since if he didn't,it'll whirl right past him

Edited by Jiac2001

It's not. unless you somehow sewed the same exact pants, as me.

Meri leave or stay. That's my final word.

I said I'm staying and I am, I said once I'll live my life with no regrets and if I leave I'll have a regret.

It's not. unless you somehow sewed the same exact pants, as me.

"I know how to sew,since my aunt is the one who thought my mom how to sew before she had me,basically my aunt thought me how to sew is what I'm trying to say.I observed how durable your pants since the sewing technique was used by ancient Plegians in making Mage armor that can withstand a couple attacks of the sword,it was eventually stolen by the Ylisseans and was kept hidden by merchants,armor makers use it." Axel explained

"I know how to sew,since my aunt is the one who thought my mom how to sew before she had me,basically my aunt thought me how to sew is what I'm trying to say.I observed how durable your pants since the sewing technique was used by ancient Plegians in making Mage armor that can withstand a couple attacks of the sword,it was eventually stolen by the Ylisseans and was kept hidden by merchants,armor makers use it." Axel explained

it's a twist of the plegian sewing one. Since I'm not a mechanical.

it's a twist of the plegian sewing one. Since I'm not a mechanical.

"Ah,no wonder I could never figure out why it looks less durable then it really is." Axel said in amazement

'Valm, sir?'

*hands Anon a dagger* "Take it,it was the 3rd dagger I made,it was made 3 days before my Grandfather died from an illness.I still have money to pay for his blacksmith shop,which is around here,and make a better one by forging it." Axel told him

I'm going for a bit don't come after me. *runs off into the forest*

Axel notices and follows,preyingly stalking her while Light and Anon were busy talking.

*While in the forest* *takes out a Dragonstone+ one she got from...Tiki* Why...why did I have to lose my temper again like that... *crying over the stone*

Axel was hiding on a tree listening to Meri weeping.He just stayed there observing,he wanted to come down and say something,but he felt to frightened that Meri would kill him.

Edited by Jiac2001