Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing I seem to know is fighting... Tiki I'm sorry help me again...

*Axel jumps down from the tree* "Meri..." *hoping not to be scorched into pieces*

"I'm a stupid person,I hide my loneliness with anger,I underperform so people wouldn't call me a show-off,and through this entire time...you know a lot more than just fighting in my eyes...Meri,I'm sorry for hurting you by messing with you...I-I love you." Axel confessed

Edited by Jiac2001

"I'm a stupid person,I hide my loneliness with anger,I underperform so people wouldn't call me a show-off,and through this entire time...you know a lot more than just fighting in my eyes...Meri,I'm sorry for hurting you by messing with you...I-I love you." Axel confessed

NO. THIS WILL RUIN MY OTP. FUUUUUUUUUUU-*shot*

Wait what? How why... Naga the person who loves me now is a guy I don't love and I don't think I ever can!

Light: Then tell me this: Why should I leave a man who isn't capable of keeping his men in line in charge?

'...you shouldn't. I'm a horrible person...I...am sorry, sir.'

(Someone get me a picture of a flaming triangle)

Wait what? How why... Naga the person who loves me now is a guy I don't love and I don't think I ever can!

"I act stupid so people would think of me as a normal person,I'm actually really intelligent,and quite skillful,this took me awhile to make,I've finally got the courage to do so...*opens up satchel and hands a necklace with a wooden heart* open up the wooden heart,and you'll find something you want." Axel said shyly

Edited by Jiac2001

'...you shouldn't. I'm a horrible person...I...am sorry, sir.'

(Someone get me a picture of a flaming triangle)

"Do you know what happens if we get caught? Death. Execution. Heads roll of the chopping block. Be better next time ok? Don't let me catch you acting like a jester ever again. Got it?"

"Now we need to find the pervert and the dragon. Come with me.."

'As you wish.' Anon stood up and followed Light. There was no fault in his step, more even a shard of a grimace, but inside he felt like a les weight. He had blown it. He has lost his chance at command, the respect of his allies, his energy, and most of all he had made a fool of himself in front of Merida, who was now out there with Axel, with who could know what happening.

*Punches tree so hard that her fist bleeds* I can't love you Axel I can't I won't pretend I can.

"W-Why is that!I looked at only you for this whole time,I've spent a lot of time trying to talk to you or make friends with you or get your attention,but you're always with Anon,I was jealous,I only acted like a retard so I could pull your attention." Axel was furious he threw his axe on the ground.

'As you wish.' Anon stood up and followed Light. There was no fault in his step, more even a shard of a grimace, but inside he felt like a les weight. He had blown it. He has lost his chance at command, the respect of his allies, his energy, and most of all he had made a fool of himself in front of Merida, who was now out there with Axel, with who could know what happening.

"Where did they...Wait. I hear someone. Whoever you are state your dealings and be on your way."

"W-Why is that!I looked at only you for this whole time,I've spent a lot of time trying to talk to you or make friends with you or get your attention,but you're always with Anon,I was jealous,I only acted like a retard so I could pull your attention." Axel was furious he threw his axe on the ground.

Do you think I can ever control myself! I never can the whole reason I'm here is because I can't control myself! My family threw me out of Wyvern Valley because I almost killed someone my only friend! I've hated myself for 700years because of that! And yet still she wanted to help me!