Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'W-wait! Y-you must be mistaken sir! I'm just a theif, I'm not needed by anyone!'

"H-huh...?!" Axel realizes quickly,to make sure the amnesia isn't messing with reflexes,he steals a knife and asks "Are you able to do this? Anon?" then spins it around.

"Then you're the first of many men she's gotten. And then she disappears. That would be her fancy way of doing things."

"I wouldn't be surprised, she was always the more... unexpected type. Disappearing on me completely though... I didn't expect that. She did a really good job of covering her tracks... are you looking for her as well?"

"I wouldn't be surprised, she was always the more... unexpected type. Disappearing on me completely though... I didn't expect that. She did a really good job of covering her tracks... are you looking for her as well?"

"More like she's looking for me. But we'll talk later alright?"

(Going to sleep. Anon close up when you're ready.)

"H-huh...?!" Axel realizes quickly,to make sure the amnesia isn't messing with reflexes,he steals a knife and asks "Are you able to do this? Anon?" then spins it around.

'Of course, that's easy,' he said, knocking Axel's arm so the knife came out. He quickly snatched it from the air and spun it around before placing it beside him. 'Now what's this all about?'

'Of course, that's easy,' he said, knocking Axel's arm so the knife came out. He quickly snatched it from the air and spun it around before placing it beside him. 'Now what's this all about?'

"Oh it's just to see if you can...do it faster than me." Axel removed the hidden knife in Anon's boot and spun it around so quickly it can probably cut 3 inches deep into a tree

Axel lifted Anon on to a couch,and planned to attempt to ask him questions but first he said "Remember things you could remember first."

'Okay. My name is Anon, I'm a-wait, your not a policeman, are you? Oh never mind, I said it already anyway. I'm a thief from a small Ylisse town, but Valm's in control now. There a bunch of assess but I'm thinking I could make some good money as an informant. That might be nice, lifting out of being a rat. Which reminds me, I just met this beautiful blue haired girl! But I can't quote remember her name. Then there's you, who brought me here. Uh, what else...oh, I won this knife in a bet with a museum director!' He exclaimed, picking up his peshkatz, 'and I got a longbow after winning a fist fight! That's about it though, sorry.'

'Okay. My name is Anon, I'm a-wait, your not a policeman, are you? Oh never mind, I said it already anyway. I'm a thief from a small Ylisse town, but Valm's in control now. There a bunch of assess but I'm thinking I could make some good money as an informant. That might be nice, lifting out of being a rat. Which reminds me, I just met this beautiful blue haired girl! But I can't quote remember her name. Then there's you, who brought me here. Uh, what else...oh, I won this knife in a bet with a museum director!' He exclaimed, picking up his peshkatz, 'and I got a longbow after winning a fist fight! That's about it though, sorry.'

"Well my name is Axel,I am your ally in this rebellion against Valm,I am a master of the axe. Also,this mysterious dagger located inside your vest." Axel pointed out and took out. "Has my encryption on it,I gave it to you,you can remember me by that way." Axel put the dagger back inside Anon's vest

"Well my name is Axel,I am your ally in this rebellion against Valm,I am a master of the axe. Also,this mysterious dagger located inside your vest." Axel pointed out and took out. "Has my encryption on it,I gave it to you,you can remember me by that way." Axel put the dagger back inside Anon's vest

'Axel, please do not put knives near my heart. I kinda need that to live and love and all that.'

'Axel, please do not put knives near my heart. I kinda need that to live and love and all that.'

"Don't ask me,you're the one who placed it there.I just simply know some of the secret spots of your daggers and knives." Axel explained

"Don't ask me,you're the one who placed it there.I just simply know some of the secret spots of your daggers and knives." Axel explained

'Axel...I think I need a nap. You come here talking of rebellion and knives and a lover of mine, for all I know I was assaulted and left in the woods.'

"Meri! I've just been taking care of Anon,he has forgotten about me so you can attempt to see if he can remember you." Axel explained

Edited by Jiac2001