Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

[spoiler=The introduction of Aurora]"So, this is Ylisstol huh? Well, it's pitch black, so no Valmese guards are going to notice a few... valuables stolen... Heehee!" A young woman emerged from the nearby thicket. She was a young adult with long, pink hair dressed in black with the odd gold linings in her shirt, as well as indigo slim jeans. Sneaking into the building, she quickly discovered Ylisstol's treasury. "... Oh my. So many things! I don't know if I can pilfer everything I want... But a few trips should be alright. Not as if anybody can see me anyway... Oh Aurora, you sure know your jackpots! I'm going to be rich. RICH! Heehee!"

Just introducing my character

Edited by DodgeDusk

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=The introduction of Aurora]"So, this is Ylisstol huh? Well, it's pitch black, so no Valmese guards are going to notice a few... valuables stolen... Heehee!" A young woman emerged from the nearby thicket. She was a young adult with long, pink hair dressed in black with the odd gold linings in her shirt, as well as indigo slim jeans. Sneaking into the building, she quickly discovered Ylisstol's treasury. "... Oh my. So many things! I don't know if I can pilfer everything I want... But a few trips should be alright. Not as if anybody can see me anyway... Oh Aurora, you sure know your jackpots! I'm going to be rich. RICH! Heehee!"

Just introducing my character

Well. Somebody might break into my house.

Light will wake up and give you horrid sunburn though

Who knows, he may use the good sunscreen though. Okay Shadow, you can kill me now

I'm punching you in the face so you can get your memory back. Then punching you again for good measure.

Maybe now. The Objection and Anon are here now so..

Sweet!

After a good few minutes Aurora was pleased with what she pilfered. Grinning, she made her way out of the building and noticed a couple of houses nearby, one of them being burnt. "Oh? I know my treasure when I see one. That house MUST have some that's worth... a thorough investigation" Keeping to the shadows, she made her way to the house and started to break the lock on the front door

Do tell if the colour makes it hard to read

Edited by DodgeDusk

Sweet!

After a good few minutes Aurora was pleased with what she pilfered. Grinning, she made her way out of the building and noticed a couple of houses nearby, one of them being burnt. "Oh? I know my treasure when I see one. That house MUST have some that's worth... a thorough investigation" Keeping to the shadows, she made her way to the house and started to break the lock on the front door

Do tell if the colour makes it hard to read

Nope.

"Zzz....Wait a sec. Another robbery? Good thing I have a magic rune installed on that door..Zzz.."

*grunt*

'Oh my...what a headache! Not a good way to start our second day in Ylisstol. Oh well, maybe Light'll lend me his painkillers for a moment,' the assassin commentated as he awoke exceptional early that day, even earlier than the previous one.

Nope.

"Zzz....Wait a sec. Another robbery? Good thing I have a magic rune installed on that door..Zzz.."

Curse you!

"Oh gosh, this lock is a bit harder to pick that most... Wait, wha- AH!" From what she gathered, the door spontaneously exploded in her face. Luckily, the explosion wasn't too damaging, but she was definitely injured. Panting, she could barely move

Edited by DodgeDusk

Anon had helped himself to a bowl of oatmeal, when suddenly he heated an explosion at the door. 'Oh boy, looks like he actually used that as a security system,' Anon shook his head and he walked to the entrance. 'Alright, let's see our catch.'

Curse you!

"Oh gosh, this lock is a bit harder to pick that most... Wait, wha- AH!" From what she gathered, the door spontaneously exploded in her face. Luckily, the explosion wasn't too damaging, but she was definitely injured. Panting, she could barely move

"This is the part where I send you to jail right? Anon! I need you!"

"Jail? Been there, done that. But I know a place you haven't been to before..." Even though she was badly hurt, she managed to slip out a small wink with her left eye

'Right and present sir!' Anon stood relaxed against the wall of the stairwell, with the exception of his drawn arrow. 'I was hoping to take a shower this morning, but oh well, looks like there are other fish to fry. Outside the shower.'

"Jail? Been there, done that. But I know a place you haven't been to before..." Even though she was badly hurt, she managed to slip out a small wink with her left eye

'Anywhere that is not in Ylisse,' Anon seriously yet hamily answered. 'I do not travel very much.'

"Right now you're in shock from the magic rune. I could have killed you...but for now your a captive."

'Anywhere that is not in Ylisse,' Anon seriously yet hamily answered. 'I do not travel very much.'

She smirked. "I could show you a few places..."

"Right now you're in shock from the magic rune. I could have killed you...but for now your a captive."

"Well, that's not very gentlemanly of you now, is it? Keeping a woman captive, what kind of man are you?"

She smirked. "I could show you a few places..."

"Well, that's not very gentlemanly of you now, is it? Keeping a woman captive, what kind of man are you?"

'You don't look like the kind of person who owns a boat,' Anon remarked, walking down the stairs, keeping the arrow in it's notch. 'And to trigger that trap, what kind of individual are you?'

'You don't look like the kind of person who owns a boat,' Anon remarked, walking down the stairs, keeping the arrow in it's notch. 'And to trigger that trap, what kind of individual are you?'

"I haven't got to tell you anything"

"Then I suppose you aren't going to get out of here then. I won't let the empire know of my presence. Anon do the finishing blow. I am sorry it came to this.."

"Wa-wa-wait! Please let me live" She paused for a moment or two. "... Alright, fine. I'll tell you who I am"