Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"... Muh?" Aurora suddenly woke up and jolted out of her new bed. "Did I fall asleep? Ugh... Well, Light was kind enough for me to stay refuge in this place, I might have to reward him later on! Tee hee... Best introduce myself to the other members of this little merry group" With that, he walked out of her house and decided to look for the other members

"I had come to see my beautiful new brothers house."

"What is this now. You're fifth husband? Sweet in everything."

"I don't have to tell you that. My personal is my personal."

"Good. Leave."

"Aww. I just wanted to stab you."

"Try later when your feet aren't stone."

*Warps*

"What a darn handful...Mila help me.."

Edited by shadowfrost zenbiniar

"I had come to see my beautiful new brothers house."

"What is this now. You're fifth husband? Sweet in everything."

"I don't have to tell you that. My personal is my personal."

"Good. Leave."

"Aww. I just wanted to stab you."

"Try later when your feet aren't stone."

*Warps*

"What a darn handful...Mila help me.."

"... You're crazy. What was that all about?" Aurora emerged from the shadows

"Surprised that you aren't dead. Or none of Rift's traps are here. Either way that isn't a conversation we can talk about. That is personal."

"... You're so charming..." She sighs. "I was just curious, but if you don't want to talk to your fellow men then I'll just go annoy some of the other members"

"... You're so charming..." She sighs. "I was just curious, but if you don't want to talk to your fellow men then I'll just go annoy some of the other members"

"I'm here to talk. I always like to know about my men. Kinda my job as a leader. Who is a priest."

"I'm here to talk. I always like to know about my men. Kinda my job as a leader. Who is a priest."

"... a priest? So what, Naga is summoning her little pacifists to cleanse this world from Valmese forces?" She snickers. "... Seriously though, that's pretty surprising"

"... a priest? So what, Naga is summoning her little pacifists to cleanse this world from Valmese forces?" She snickers. "... Seriously though, that's pretty surprising"

Yes it is. he also threw a Drunkard out of the house for well drinking.

Yes it is. he also threw a Drunkard out of the house for well drinking.

She turns around to find where that unfamiliar voice came from. Noticing that it was a woman, her face lightened up a bit. "Oh, another female? How beautiful. I'm Aurora, and you are?"

Edited by DodgeDusk

"Eh. Would you like to have a edgy sword wielding killer as your leader instead? They end up in ditches."

She turns around to find where that unfamiliar voice came from. Noticing that it was a woman, her face lightened up a bit. "Oh, another female? How beautiful. I'm Aurora, and you are?"

I'm Merida, I'm also a manakete.

I'm Merida, I'm also a manakete.

"A manakete? Oh my, I've never seen one before... You're quite pretty, too. Are all manaketes like that?" She turns to face Light, and she smirks

"Eh. Would you like to have a edgy sword wielding killer as your leader instead? They end up in ditches."

"I don't know mind. Ditches are quite fun to sleep in"

"A manakete? Oh my, I've never seen one before... You're quite pretty, too. Are all manaketes like that?" She turns to face Light, and she smirks

"Then get used to not being in them. I'll have you two talk. I need fresh air.."

No, not all maneketes are pretty, including the ones that are under ooh 1600.

"Then get used to not being in them. I'll have you two talk. I need fresh air.."

"But Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight" When he walked out, he turned to Merida

No, not all maneketes are pretty, including the ones that are under ooh 1600.

"Oh? How old are you then?"

2 days ago. One of our members got REAAAL drunk and LightyRighty threw him out.

"... LightRighty?" She laughs quietly. "... How cute... Anyway, which member is this? I've only seen you, Light and... Anon, was it?"

"... LightRighty?" She laughs quietly. "... How cute... Anyway, which member is this? I've only seen you, Light and... Anon, was it?"

I don't know where Drunkard is. *shrugs* He's probably getting rid of whole forests or getting drunk or taking off girls pants or all 3.

I don't know where Drunkard is. *shrugs* He's probably getting rid of whole forests or getting drunk or taking off girls pants or all 3.

"... Taking girl's pants off? Hee... How amusing. He sounds like a fun guy..."