Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You mean he?.. Oh my... I might plonk him on the head with the hilt of my dagger then. Some men think down there too much... I'm sorry Merida"

I already tried to hang him before LightyRighty stopped me. Actually he was hanging from a tree he just got down.

I already tried to hang him before LightyRighty stopped me. Actually he was hanging from a tree he just got down.

"LightyRighty... That's still amusing..." She shakes her head a little bit, distracted. "Anyway, how did you join this merry band of freedom fighters then?"

"LightyRighty... That's still amusing..." She shakes her head a little bit, distracted. "Anyway, how did you join this merry band of freedom fighters then?"

Eh, I was going out to drink and in the bar some guys started fighting, and I followed the winner because I was bored, and then I joined the group just like that cause it sounded fun. Anyway apple? *takes an apple from her bag*

Enters capital 'Ah, this place is big. Never seen somewhere so huge... Hope i don't get lost... May even be a new job for me...'

Edited by eggs4king

Eh, I was going out to drink and in the bar some guys started fighting, and I followed the winner because I was bored, and then I joined the group just like that cause it sounded fun. Anyway apple? *takes an apple from her bag*

"Oh really? How amusing! Perhaps we could talk more sometime!" She takes the apple from Merida. "... Ripened fruit... How lovely..." She looks up to face Merida. "Why thank you! I owe you a favour now. I'm starving!"

ALL RIGHT! WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER! NOBODY SCARE THE NEW PERSON OK!?

Oh my

Huh? Oh... sorry, that'd be me. I'm Aeran. I joined up when I heard you guys were opposed to this war. Nice to see some folk still want to make a difference.

EGGS4KINGS!

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A BEARD YOU ARE BANISHED FROM MY PLAYLOG

Is what you just said in character?

Huh? Oh... sorry, that'd be me. I'm Aeran. I joined up when I heard you guys were opposed to this war. Nice to see some folk still want to make a difference.

Hi Aeran, I'm Merida.

"Oh really? How amusing! Perhaps we could talk more sometime!" She takes the apple from Merida. "... Ripened fruit... How lovely..." She looks up to face Merida. "Why thank you! I owe you a favour now. I'm starving!"

Oh my

Nah it's go big deal.

EGGS4KINGS!

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A BEARD YOU ARE BANISHED FROM MY PLAYLOG

Is what you just said in character?

Nope, just changed it when i got my cue. :) and i have stubble, if it helps

"You there. Are you lost?"

'Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm new here. Scary place this. So much stone... Would you know the way to the Merc's guild? I'm Aeran by the way.' *offers hand to shake*

'Oh boy...' Anon sighed. 'I can't believe I got trampled by a horse. I'm supposed to be nimble, I don't even remember when it happened. Maybe I should go ask Light or Meri what happened,' the assassin thought aloud, slowly pacing downstairs.

Nah it's no big deal.

"No no no. In my line of work, you don't offer one thing in exchange for nothing. You get put into debt, and that could earn you a stab in the back. Name anything you want, and I'll get it for you" She takes a step closer to Merida. "... Anything"

"There hasn't been a mercenaries guild in ages. Come with me."

*taken aback* 'Huh?, I heard I could get work here. Some of the lads from my last job told me about it. Then again, they always were a bunch of jokers. so where're we going?'

"No no no. In my line of work, you don't offer one thing in exchange for nothing. You get put into debt, and that could earn you a stab in the back. Name anything you want, and I'll get it for you" She takes a step closer to Merida. "... Anything"

'Do you mind if I cut in for a moment and never let this...not be cut?'

A-anything? I don't want anything other then to get Axel off my back.

'Do you mind if I cut in for a moment and never let this...not be cut?'

She turns her head to face Anon. "Don't interrupt two girls speaking Anon! Gosh, where ARE your manners?" She turns her head back to Merida

A-anything? I don't want anything other then to get Axel off my back.

"So that's his name? Consider it done. Axel shan't bother you any more!" She takes a bit from the apple. "Oh... This is nice"

Edited by DodgeDusk

*taken aback* 'Huh?, I heard I could get work here. Some of the lads from my last job told me about it. Then again, they always were a bunch of jokers. so where're we going?'

"My House. My name is Light. Leader of the Shadowed Rebellion."

Edited by shadowfrost zenbiniar

She turns her head to face Anon. "Don't interrupt two girls speaking Anon! Gosh, where ARE your manners?" She turns her head back to Merida

"So that's his name? Consider it done. Axel shan't bother you any more!" She takes a bit from the apple. "Oh... This is nice"

Thanks.

'I might have forgotten them,' it was hard to tell if he was honest or joking, 'along with some other things apparently, which is why I cut in,'