Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

"Alright then! Let's go!" Slipping out of the entrance of the building, she quickly seemingly vanished and sprinted into the thicket. When she got there, she yelled and waved out to the others. "Hurry up!"

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'I don't know,' Anon shrugged, holding his sword. 'I've never really hunted and I don't want to inconvenience you.'

(I'm gonna signal Jiac that we're all here)

"Whoever gets the biggest catch wins. So, you up for it?"

"Alright then! Let's go!" Slipping out of the entrance of the building, she quickly seemingly vanished and sprinted into the thicket. When she got there, she yelled and waved out to the others. "Hurry up!"

Heh, *brings out wings* Beat me if you think you can! *flies off into the forest*

"Gah!! Wait up!" He runs after them, encumbered by the large sword on his back. "I can't go that fast!"

Edited by eggs4king

Heh, *brings out wings* Beat me if you think you can! *flies off into the forest*

"So she IS a manekete! Wow! I'm quite fast though!"

"Gah!! Wait up!" He runs after her, encumbered by the large sword on his back. "I can't go that fast!"

"Wait? But there's no fun in that! If you want the prize, you gotta beat me!" Turning around, she ran into the thicket, trying to find a wild elk or boar or something

"Whoever gets the biggest catch wins. So, you up for it?"

"Gah!! Wait up!" He runs after her, encumbered by the large sword on his back. "I can't go that fast!"

'Heh, sure, why not?'

'Oh, so that's how it goes!' Anon shouted, giving immediate pursuit and leaping over every obstacle like a gymnast, 'you chose the wrong guy to race!'

'Alright, let's see if I can find a bear or something! That'll be a great catch!' Anon exclaimed, sliding under a tall root and leaping up, swinging from a branch back into a run, 'of course, it's not like I win anything, but who cares!'

(What? I'm trying something new)

Running through the forest she eventually found a wild animal in the distance. Sneaking up to it, she realises she found a black bear. "Oh my. This might be a bit tough..." Wielding her silver knife in one hand, and her Stiletto in the other, she slowly advances towards the bear

Edited by DodgeDusk

Just arriving at the forest, Aeran panted, leaning against a tree "Why are they all so fast. I've got no chance at this." As he was catching his breath, a small rabbit hopped past. "Ah, there's something" He said drawing his bow. "Time to learn by doing." He tried to fire a shot, but the arrow barely made it a metre, and the rabbit scurried behind a tree. "Damn. Get back here" Shouted Aeran.

Advancing closer to the bear, she decided to chuck her silver knife at it. Stabbing the beast, the bear turned around and roared loudly. Not fazed in the slightest, Aurora decided to sheath her Stiletto and equip her silver sword, ready to slay the bear

Edited by DodgeDusk

Aeran continued to chase the rabbit, Losing shots whenever he got the chance. None stuck the elusive rabbit. He steadied himself for a second, drew another arrow, drew the string, and proceeded to fall over a large tree root, dropping his bow.

*Finds a huge deer* Ooh yay. *sneaks up on it and stabs it in the head with her sword* Well there goes the reason I have it now.

What? XD

----

The bear roared again, which didn't scare Aurora one bit. Deciding that she was going to slay it now, she sprinted towards it. Once she got close enough, she turned around on the spot and did a back flip, thrusting the sword outwards as she does so. Falling behind the bear, the sword literally splits the back of the bear, which, after a yelp of pain, killed it instantly. "Heh... I can't carry this by myself though. ANYBODY, CAN YOU HELP ME CARRY THIS?"

'Alright, what's the biggest prey I can possibly find? Maybe a grizzly! I think I could take one!'

*Finds a huge deer* Ooh yay. *sneaks up on it and stabs it in the head with her sword* Well there goes the reason I have it now.

Seeing Merida, he smiled to himself. 'Heh, I think I can take a quick joke break!' he tip-toed through the forest towards her, and, when close enough, poked her in the back. 'BOO!'

What? XD

----

The bear roared again, which didn't scare Aurora one bit. Deciding that she was going to slay it now, she sprinted towards it. Once she got close enough, she turned around on the spot and did a back flip, thrusting the sword outwards as she does so. Falling behind the bear, the sword literally splits the back of the bear, which, after a yelp of pain, killed it instantly. "Heh... I can't carry this by myself though. ANYBODY, CAN YOU HELP ME CARRY THIS?"

Aeran kept chasing the rabbit, oblivious to his surroundings. A few arrows later the rabbit darted out of sight. following it, he came to a clearing, and stopped to see a Aurora standing over a dead bear. "Hey, you see a rabbit come through here?"

Aeran kept chasing the rabbit, oblivious to his surroundings. A few arrows later the rabbit darted out of sight. following it, he came to a clearing, and stopped to see a Aurora standing over a dead bear. "Hey, you see a rabbit come through here?"

She turned to face Aeran. "Err, nope. Can you help me with this bear though? This thing by itself could feast us for a couple of nights"

Edited by DodgeDusk

'Alright, what's the biggest prey I can possibly find? Maybe a grizzly! I think I could take one!'

Seeing Merida, he smiled to himself. 'Heh, I think I can take a quick joke break!' he tip-toed through the forest towards her, and, when close enough, poked her in the back. 'BOO!'

Eh!? oh Hi Anon got anything yet?

She turned to face Aeran. "Err, nope. Can you help me with this bear though? This thing by itself could feast us for a couple of nights"

"Sure, that rabbit was so hard to hit the gods must have been protecting it. I don't feel like incurring any divine wrath today" he jested.

"Sure, that rabbit was so hard to hit the gods must have been protecting it. I don't feel like incurring any divine wrath today" he jested.

"Tee hee. Guess I win today, eh?" Looking at Aeran briefly, she turned to the bear and tried to drag it along the grassy ground. "Ugh... This is quite heavy..."