Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Argh, what is taking Aeran so long! I'm out here on my own in the cold!..Oh, I swear to God if he doesn't come soon..." Deciding that she needed to be warmed up, he sat on the ground and cuddled up to the dead bear, using it's fur to warm her up

Okay then I give up. Unless it's a bug.

Anon sighed and re-adjusted his shoulders. 'Meri, the grandiose thing I caught was-wha!' the young man's foot got caught on a root and he fell face first to the ground, though he easily caught himself.

"Argh, what is taking Aeran so long! I'm out here on my own in the cold!..Oh, I swear to God if he doesn't come soon..." Deciding that she needed to be warmed up, he sat on the ground and cuddled up to the dead bear, using it's fur to warm her up

" I'm back!!, sorry, I'm new around here, and I kinda got lost... and why are you being spooned by the bear? anyway, arms next?" He draws his sword, and waits for her to move.

" I'm back!!, sorry, I'm new around here, and I kinda got lost... and why are you being spooned by the bear? anyway, arms next?" He draws his sword, and waits for her to move.

She didn't hear Aeran as she fell asleep in the embrace of the dead bear, dreaming about what she could pilfer next

She didn't hear Aeran as she fell asleep in the embrace of the dead bear, dreaming about what she could pilfer next

"Hey! Wake up, we've got bear to move!" He takes the sheathe of his sword, and jabs her in the leg with it.

"Hey! Wake up, we've got bear to move!" He takes the sheathe of his sword, and jabs her in the leg with it.

"Ack!" Being disturbed from her sleep. she quickly crawled over to Aeran and hugged his leg. "... Wait, we aren't being attacked?.. And WHAT am I doing?" Looking up, she realised that she was holding onto Aeran. Quickly letting go of him, she stood up and yelled at Aeran. "DID YOU WAKE ME UP?"

"I could help you~ I know how to get through this forest easy."

Edited by shadowfrost zenbiniar

Anon sighed and re-adjusted his shoulders. 'Meri, the grandiose thing I caught was-wha!' the young man's foot got caught on a root and he fell face first to the ground, though he easily caught himself.

You okay?

"Ack!" Being disturbed from her sleep. she quickly crawled over to Aeran and hugged his leg. "... Wait, we aren't being attacked?.. And WHAT am I doing?" Looking up, she realised that she was holding onto Aeran. Quickly letting go of him, she stood up and yelled at Aeran. "DID YOU WAKE ME UP?"

"Yeah, I didn't think it was healthy to fall asleep in a forest cuddling a bear that you killed." He laughed. "do you want to take the next load? You'll be quicker than me" He asked as he severed the arms of the bear.

"Yeah, I didn't think it was healthy to fall asleep in a forest cuddling a bear that you killed." He laughed. "do you want to take the next load? You'll be quicker than me" He asked as he severed the arms of the bear.

"... Gods, men are so delusional... You cut the arms off, and I'll carry them. I'm bored, and I need to do something"

"I SAID I could help you. After all three is better than two yes?"

"... Gods, men are so delusional... You cut the arms off, and I'll carry them. I'm bored, and I need to do something"

"Sure, you take the arms, I'm sure this stranger and I can find a way to move the body." He hands her the freshly severed arms, and turns to the stranger

"I SAID I could help you. After all three is better than two yes?"

"So, how do you propose we move a limbless bear back home?"

Edited by eggs4king

"Sure, you take the arms, I'm sure Merida and I can find a way to move the body." He hands her the freshly severed arms, and turns to Merida

That's not Merida D:

"Jeez, thanks..." She attempts to power walk out of the forest, annoyed with Aeran's attitude towards her, which was visible in her expression, tone and walking pattern

Aurora turned to face the mysterious figure in front of her. "Oh, and you are?"

"That's a secret dear. I'm just another commoner."

"Sure, you take the arms, I'm sure Merida and I can find a way to move the body." He hands her the freshly severed arms, and turns to Merida

"Magic Rune: 26. *Warps the bear to the house* Done. If you'll excuse me.."*Walks away*

That's not Merida D:

"Jeez, thanks..." She attempts to power walk out of the forest, annoyed with Aeran's attitude towards her, which was visible in her expression, tone and walking pattern

oops, saw the blue and jumped too that...

That's not Merida D:

(That ain't Merida. That would be Rift.)

"That's a secret dear. I'm just another commoner."

"Magic Rune: 26. *Warps the bear to the house* Done. If you'll excuse me.."*Walks away*

"Well that was... Easy... And awfully strange"

"Hey, what'd I do?" He ran after her, tripping slightly on his sword.

Edited by eggs4king

Where'd what go?

'A lucky coin! It's double sided so it always lands on heads! I swear it was in my po-there!' Anon exclaimed, lunging down on a shining silver speck on the ground. 'Whew, found it!' he exclaimed. 'I actually have a couple of little trick objects like this,' Anon remarked as he stood up.

Still annoyed with Aeran's attitude towards her, she eventually met the others in the house and dropped the arms off in the same place where Aeran dropped the legs off. "Hmph. Hello, you two"

Edited by DodgeDusk