Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'A lucky coin! It's double sided so it always lands on heads! I swear it was in my po-there!' Anon exclaimed, lunging down on a shining silver speck on the ground. 'Whew, found it!' he exclaimed. 'I actually have a couple of little trick objects like this,' Anon remarked as he stood up.

Trick objects heh... Anyway let's get this thing were it should go.

Aeran arrived shortly after. "Hey, what'd everyone catch?" he asked, still breathing heavily from the run, oblivious to Aurora's frustration.

Edited by eggs4king

"Back? This bear appeared out of no where..I hope you have an explanation."

"Hmm?" Looking around, she saw the bear. Raising an eyebrow briefly, she just shrugged it off. "Eh, I don't care. It's here, and I can cook, so!" He clapped her hands together, poked her tongue out from the side of her mouth and rubbed her hands together. "I'm cooking!"

"Hmm?" Looking around, she saw the bear. Raising an eyebrow briefly, she just shrugged it off. "Eh, I don't care. It's here, and I can cook, so!" He clapped her hands together, poked her tongue out from the side of her mouth and rubbed her hands together. "I'm cooking!"

"Why do I even.."

(Really Rift? What are you playing at now?) "I see. Be grateful then."

"Yeah, I guess... Anyway, I haven't slept properly in days, so I'm going to take a rest. Where can I stay?"

"Rooms. Upstairs. Go look." I turned around.

"Thanks. I'm off then. See ya all tomorrow!"

(I actually have a concert tomorrow, so i'm off, being midnight, and having to wake up at 6...)

"Right then!" Deciding that she was going to cook, she started to skin all the hide from the limbs of the bear that she killed. They certainly weren't eating the whole thing tonight. Once the limbs were skinned, she quickly started a camp fire and, after finding a grill in the house, placed the meat on the grill, waiting for it to be cooked