Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

"You enjoy my company? Well then..." She grabbed his wast with one hand and the side of his face with the other, and pulled him a bit closer to her. "... Perhaps I enjoy yours, too"

My list of regrets doesn't include this

GUUUYS, MERI AND MAKOTO ARE IN THE SAME ROOM.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GUUUYS, MERI AND MAKOTO ARE IN THE SAME ROOM.

And?

"Uh... good to know..." He stuttered, suddenly becoming acutely aware of Makoto and Meri's presence in the cart.

"Hmm? What's the matter? You said so yourself, you enjoy my company... Unless you lied?" She cocked her head a little bit a smiled. She knew he wasn't lying, but she really wanted something to come from this; be it a bit or teasing, or something a bit bigger

And?

"Hmm? What's the matter? You said so yourself, you enjoy my company... Unless you lied?" She cocked her head a little bit a smiled. She knew he wasn't lying, but she really wanted something to come from this; be it a bit or teasing, or something a bit bigger

Aeran put his hand on her cheek lightly, and looked into her eyes. "I do, honestly. But this situation is... inconvenient." He said, choosing his words carefully. "We're still in a lot of danger here, until the others get here."

Many regrets

Edited by eggs4king

Aeran put his hand on her cheek lightly, and looked into her eyes. "I do, honestly. But this situation is... inconvenient." He said, choosing his words carefully. "We're still in a lot of danger here, until the others get here."

Many regrets

She exhaled lightly, as if she found what he said humorous. "Well, with the others here... We can't get to know each other a bit better" With her hand touching his face, she began to push her fingers through his hair and smiled at him. "... And I think you want that quite a bit"

You learn fast

Edited by DodgeDusk

She exhaled lightly, as if she found what he said humorous. "Well, with the others here... We can't get to know each other a bit better" With her hand touching his face, she began to push her fingers through his hair and smiled at him. "... And I think you want that quite a bit"

"You have no idea, but I don't think it's a good idea right now..." He spoke softly. His hand moved to her shoulder, and he looked away. "He... besides, what if Meri or Makoto wake up?)

(I'm cringing just reading this... LOL)

(Generic lines FTW!)

(I'm cringing just reading this... LOL)

Best part is, she doesn't even have feelings for him!

I feel so dirty now

"You have no idea, but I don't think it's a good idea right now..." He spoke softly. His hand moved to her shoulder, and he looked away. "He... besides, what if Meri or Makoto wake up?)

She smiled again. "Who said we have to do it here? I think I saw a cave nearby here. Igniting the flames of passion... Oh, the very thought excites me" Lowering her arm, she stopped at his thigh. She wanted to go ever so closer to the main attraction, but he had a point; If they woke up... "I know you want this... I can see the thought dancing in your eyes"

Best part is, she doesn't even have feelings for him!

I feel so dirty now

She smiled again. "Who said we have to do it here? I think I saw a cave nearby here. Igniting the flames of passion... Oh, the very thought excites me" Lowering her arm, she stopped at his thigh. She wanted to go ever so closer to the main attraction, but he had a point; If they woke up... "I know you want this... I can see the thought dancing in your eyes"

"I... I can't, as much as I want to. I promised Anon i'd look after Meri while the bandits attacked. We may be out of immediate danger, but they're still near..." He said, the conflict obvious on his face.

Yup, she's going to hell

"I... I can't, as much as I want to. I promised Anon i'd look after Meri while the bandits attacked. We may be out of immediate danger, but they're still near..." He said, the conflict obvious on his face.

"Tch... Fine... But I won't be forgetting this, dear" Deciding that she wasn't leaving without some sort of sensation however, she lowered her hand and gently grabbed his groin area, winking at him as she does, before letting go and leaving the carriage

I'm having so much fun

Edited by DodgeDusk

"Tch... Fine... But I won't be forgetting this, dear" Deciding that she wasn't leaving without some sort of sensation however, she lowered her hand and gently grabbed his groin area, winking at him as she does, before letting go and leaving the carriage

I'm having so much fun

Aeran was unable to say anything, stunned by the conversation, not to mention the 'contact'. "I'd had better have something sweet coming my way after that... Then again, karma's a bitch..." He sighed to himself, wishing he'd taken her up on her offer already.

Don't want to break character... but want to ship so bad

Edited by eggs4king

(Forever alone... :Carlyle: )

(At least you have a ship... :sob: )

Though I don't think Makoto is one to like other people anyways.

Edited by Mondei

"I hope something exciting happens soon..." She was sitting on the same rock as before, looking out into the snowy thicket nearby. The leaves on the trees were covered in a sheet of snow, and the blazing fire from the fortress they escaped from had finally died down. "They must've taken over it..." Her thoughts however, mostly consisted on how much she lusted for Aeran and his packaged goods. "... I simply must. I simply MUST!.. So many obstacles though... And that knight fellow? Oooooooh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmy~~~~~... But at the moment, all I want... Is Aeran"

Yes, she said this. Interact with her some more, if you want

Edited by DodgeDusk

NO. NO YAOI!

(Agreed!)

"I hope something exciting happens soon..." She was sitting on the same rock as before, looking out into the snowy thicket nearby. The leaves on the trees were covered in a sheet of snow, and the blazing fire from the fortress they escaped from had finally died down. "They must've taken over it..." Her thoughts however, mostly consisted on how much she lusted for Aeran and his packaged goods. "... I simply must. I simply MUST!.. So many obstacles though... And that knight fellow? Oooooooh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmy~~~~~... But at the moment, all I want... Is Aeran"

"You talk to yourself rather loudly. So... new guy eh? Can't say I blame you..." Aeran said, having left the cart.

Edited by eggs4king

Yes, she said this. Interact with her some more, if you want

Packaged goods? Dusk you motherbuzzer.

"...Is everyone alive now?"

"Why in the gods names would I not? I was attacking them downstairs. Then the place caught fire and followed you guys here."

(Anon and Aeran were fighting downstairs. O_O)

Edited by Mondei