Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

"Why in the gods names would I not? I was attacking them downstairs. Then the place caught fire and followed you guys here."

"Any idea where the new guy is? We haven't seen him, Anon's gone scouting, and the others are in the cart."

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Any idea where the new guy is? We haven't seen him, Anon's gone scouting, and the others are in the cart."

Involving Poly... Things have gone sour. I'll just leave it as that

I'd roleplay, but I got important matters to deal with

(How about in another section of the place?)

(That could work i guess, But you said you were out with Iscariot before so maybe you were fighting with him in the fields?)

(Going AFK)

Edited by Mondei

Involving Poly... Things have gone sour. I'll just leave it as that

I'd roleplay, but I got important matters to deal with

(No problem. Time to stop procrastinating my UCAS!)

"Yeah, the assassin has gone looking for some stray ruffians that might've tracked us down. It's only us three here"

"Good. We have Ferox. Now we go to the port to secure a ship."

WTH THE MAIN FORCE OF LIKE 5 PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING BANDITS AND BARELY SURVIVING AND WE HAVE CONTROL OF A WHOLE COUNTRY ALL SO SUDDENLY???

"..Not yet. We have Yilsstol first."

"Ooooooooooh, Ylisstol. The treasury there is fantastic... Mmmmmmmmm..." Realising what she said at the end, her mind raced back to thinking about Aeran

Edited by DodgeDusk

"Good. We have Ferox. Now we go to the port to secure a ship."

(Our forces consisting of a powerful priest. an assassin, a dragon girl who's constantly asleep, an unconscious swordsman, two people with arm injuries and a knight who we've misplaced... Good plan light!!)

(Our forces consisting of a powerful priest. an assassin, a dragon girl who's constantly asleep, an unconscious swordsman, two people with arm injuries and a knight who we've misplaced... Good plan light!!)

(It's better than that place TWFOF. Their a bunch of weirdos..)

"Ooooooooooh, Ylisstol. The treasury there is fantastic... Mmmmmmmmm..." Realising what she said at the end, her mind raced back to thinking about Aeran

"We have to deal with Apollo The Red Knight. He's a fierce some opponent." Edited by shadowfrost zenbiniar

"We have to deal with Apollo The Red Knight. He's a fierce some opponent."

"If the Red Knight is a male, consider him dealt with" She smirked, and slowly stood up, stretching her injured arm soon afterwards

"We have to deal with Apollo The Red Knight. He's a fierce some opponent."

"Are we ready yet? If these bandits are causing us trouble, shouldn't we strengthen our ranks first?" Aeran cautioned.

"If the Red Knight is a male, consider him dealt with" She smirked, and slowly stood up, stretching her injured arm soon afterwards

"I doubt it. His defense is impenetrable. And he's Rift's many Husbands.." Edited by shadowfrost zenbiniar