• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Acoustic >>>>> electric, and neither is even close to piano

I don't even

skin flute best

9Qc5fL0.jpg

This manga takes the meaning of "skin flute" to another level. And yes, that susbtance in the flute is exactly what you think it is

I think ive made that list several times always with a different order lol

That makes more sense, haha

Also I disagree vehemently with the other list, it is definitely backward.

Electric > Piano > Acoustic, although to be fair each one is more important than the others depending on what part of the song you're at.

It depends on the occasion IMO, acoustic is sexier when you're sitting around a campfire lulling me to sleep, and electric is sexier when you're playing to a roaring crowd in a perfectly designed stadium but keep your eyes locked with mine (up on the stage with you) the whole time

Edited by Rehab

I don't even

9Qc5fL0.jpg

This manga takes the meaning of "skin flute" to another level. And yes, that susbtance in the flute is exactly what you think it is

I love that manga. Was such a touching story.

It depends on the occasion IMO, acoustic is sexier when you're sitting around a campfire lulling me to sleep, and electric is sexier when you're playing to a roaring crowd in a perfectly designed stadium but keep your eyes locked with mine (up on the stage with you) the whole time

I have a perfect song for playing near a fire, but I've never been near a fireplace or firepit with a guitar :0

I don't even

9Qc5fL0.jpg

Is that Kurosawa?

I love that manga. Was such a touching story.

I have a perfect song for playing near a fire, but I've never been near a fireplace or firepit with a guitar :0

Is that Kurosawa?

It is indeed. Onani Master Kurosawa must be my second favorite mango.

2gay4me