gay thread

Esme

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your member card will arrive within the fortnight

Yes, along with a special kit that includes the following:

1. An entire collection of Mariah Carey CD's.

2. Three custom dildos.

3. Your very own special badge!

4. A cool hoodie with RAINBOW MOTIFS!

5. A pamphlet titled "How To Be The Gayest You Can Be!"-- a must have for any new member.

5. Lastly, you'll receive a wonderful porcelain mug-- also with RAINBOW MOTIFS!

I hope you enjoy your new STUFF, Polydeuces!

The lady who runs a bed-and-breakfast my family stayed at in Canada a few times once told me that she delivered a chocolate cake to a prison on one Christmas morning, you know, for fun. All the guards were stunned, though one said he thought he might know somebody who'd like some. They had her wheel it down through a cell block, and she stopped in front of a cell wherein a man was sitting on his bed, his head in his hands. She said she'd come to offer him some cake. He looked up and it was Nelson Mandela. He asked how she knew chocolate cake was his favorite. They talked, and he basically told her follow your dreams fuck the haters.

He came to Ottawa years later as president and asked to see her specifically, and I think I saw a newspaper photo and article documenting that that was indeed a thing that happened. And the scary thing is that she's nice enough I didn't even need to see it to believe it

The lady who runs a bed-and-breakfast my family stayed at in Canada a few times once told me that she delivered a chocolate cake to a prison on one Christmas morning, you know, for fun. All the guards were stunned, though one said he thought he might know somebody who'd like some. They had her wheel it down through a cell block, and she stopped in front of a cell wherein a man was sitting on his bed, his head in his hands. She said she'd come to offer him some cake. He looked up and it was Nelson Mandela. He asked how she knew chocolate cake was his favorite. They talked, and he basically told her follow your dreams fuck the haters.

He came to Ottawa years later as president and asked to see her specifically, and I think I saw a newspaper photo and article documenting that that was indeed a thing that happened. And the scary thing is that she's nice enough I didn't even need to see it to believe it

I aspire to be the nicest person ever.

It's harder than I thought!

EDIT: INB4 PENIS JOKES

Edited by Esme