gay thread

Esme

blowjobs are too played out. it's got to be a footjob.

OK so as far as all this stuff with feet goes, my professor said today (probably as a joke) that foot fetishes exist because the part of the primary somatosensory cortex devoted to the foot is very close to the part devoted to the genitals (they're neighbors actually). I have no idea if this is true, but it is true that in my A&P book the foot part of the PSC (I dunno if that is an actual abbrev) is just above the genital portion (incidentally, the genital is at the "end" of the interior portion of the PSC).

Edited by SeverIan

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=gross]I'm getting the idea that you and I might be looking to get entirely different things out of that sorta transaction

Teach me the secrets of your lewd mind Rehab! :O

OK so as far as all this stuff with feet goes, my professor said today (probably as a joke) that foot fetishes exist because the part of the primary somatosensory cortex devoted to the foot is very close to the part devoted to the genitals (they're neighbors actually). I have no idea if this is true, but it is true that in my A&P book the foot part of the PSC (I dunno if that is an actual abbrev) is just above the genital portion (incidentally, the genital is at the "end" of the interior portion of the PSC).

o.o

ty

[spoiler=not gay]

Have any of you guys heard of "neoreactionaries?"

Upon reading someone else's bullet-pointed summarizations of what they believe, I was first made curious (when I got to "believe democracy has done more harm than good"), then mystified (at "want to return to old-fashioned gender roles") enough that I thought I wanted to hear more, but then shortly after clicking a link to a supposed firsthand source mysteriously found myself closing the tab without realizing my fingers were moving (upon getting to "America is a communist country")

ty

[spoiler=not gay]

Have any of you guys heard of "neoreactionaries?"

Upon reading someone else's bullet-pointed summarizations of what they believe, I was first made curious (when I got to "believe democracy has done more harm than good"), then mystified (at "want to return to old-fashioned gender roles") enough that I thought I wanted to hear more, but then shortly after clicking a link to a supposed firsthand source mysteriously found myself closing the tab without realizing my fingers were moving (upon getting to "America is a communist country")

brb dying of laughter