gay thread

Esme

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, can't you see? This gay thread is really just covering up that it's a cannibalism thread. "Inside me," "taste him," etc.

SeverIan, I'm afraid you'll have to leave.

We can't have you divulging our secrets now can we?

inui did you watch the smash invitational?

I dunno if he watched the smash invitational, but he posted a facebook status about it that got hundreds of comments and was on my feed for at least a couple days...

that's pretty neat inui

what did you think of the stunt ZeR0 pulled off in the finals? do you think he deserved to win, or were you disappointed with his perfomance?

since you've played smash with him (I'm assuming), you're probably used to his playstyle

but yeah what did you think, inui

Zero is a good friend of mine, I see him all the time. He played to win according to the rules of the tournament. Hungrybox would have done the same thing to Zero, so that's why he wasn't bitter at all about it and was actually a graceful loser. Hbox is a great guy. :')

Was that the dude that ran away after getting ahead

I hate that shit so much

Yeah, he was the guy with the scarf.

that's why untimed stock is The One True Way

tru dat

Zero is a good friend of mine, I see him all the time. He played to win according to the rules of the tournament. Hungrybox would have done the same thing to Zero, so that's why he wasn't bitter at all about it and was actually a graceful loser. Hbox is a great guy. :')

I see.

I don't quite agree with the way he chose to end the fight, but you're right. He played according to the rules and was successful. Good on him.

btw hungrybox and "hugs" are muy qt god damn

No, can't you see? This gay thread is really just covering up that it's a cannibalism thread. "Inside me," "taste him," etc.

Cannibalism isn't sex? I'm weird for wanting to put people in my mouth?

Edited by Aleph

the problem with the rules was that for some reason pro and/or known Melee players were invited and only two Brawl players and they used Melee's 4 stock rules instead of Brawl's 3 stock rules in a game clearly running Brawl's engine and not Melee's so it was guaranteed to go to time like that

someone likes Hispanic dudes lol

I'm hispanic myself so NATURALLY

the problem with the rules was that for some reason pro and/or known Melee players were invited and only two Brawl players and they used Melee's 4 stock rules instead of Brawl's 3 stock rules in a game clearly running Brawl's engine and not Melee's so it was guaranteed to go to time like that

Makes sense. Hopefully if Nintendo decides to hold some more invitations or tournaments they'll revise the rules in order to prevent stuff like that from happening.

super sudden death only

we weren't playing sudden death unfortunately

it took hours, man

thankfully we had the items on high so it wasn't that boring, just excruciatingly long