The War For Our Future: Chat Thread

HK Motendra

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've been on a 3 month hiatus and I have no clue how to get started again. What do I do? Can anyone help me get back into the game? ^^;

It would help immensely if you had a Skype. The second post of the thread also has a "story to far" section, which has everything you need to know plot-wise up to the point where we are now. Is that what you meant?

So I've been on a 3 month hiatus and I have no clue how to get started again. What do I do? Can anyone help me get back into the game? ^^;

Right now, a skirmish is underway. Your character could make an appearance in this and.... Hmm... from what i remember, your character had doubts for herself, yes? you could say that she spent time away from the Dreamers to better improve herself, so she could be of better help. Thats just an explanation off the top of my head

It would help immensely if you had a Skype. The second post of the thread also has a "story to far" section, which has everything you need to know plot-wise up to the point where we are now. Is that what you meant?

I don't have a Skype. :c

Someone told me I had to make stats for my character...So do I have to be at a certain level? Can I keep the skills that I had when I first signed up? Sorry for all the questions.

Right now, a skirmish is underway. Your character could make an appearance in this and.... Hmm... from what i remember, your character had doubts for herself, yes? you could say that she spent time away from the Dreamers to better improve herself, so she could be of better help. Thats just an explanation off the top of my head

Ah, really? I'll do that then. Thanks. ^^;

But is it updated is the question?

It should be

I don't have a Skype. :c

Someone told me I had to make stats for my character...So do I have to be at a certain level? Can I keep the skills that I had when I first signed up? Sorry for all the questions.

Of course, and nope. I can't remember what class your character was (sorry!), but you could just have her stats based around the capped stats for said class when modifiers aren't in effect, and shove some modifiers in there. You know what they are, right?

Ah, really? I'll do that then. Thanks. ^^;

Yes, you need to makes stats for your character. They can be any range, even having maxed out stats. And yes, you can keep the skills you originally had, but since you werent there when we actually changed skills, I'd say you're free to make change? (Kat? Dusk? agree with me on this?)

You're very welcome!

It should be

Of course, and nope. I can't remember what class your character was (sorry!), but you could just have her stats based around the capped stats for said class when modifiers aren't in effect, and shove some modifiers in there. You know what they are, right?

If I recall,she was a Valkyrie

It should be

She's a Valkyrie.

That sounds like a good idea...Modifiers? If I knew what they were, I forgot. Sorry. ^^;

Yes, you need to makes stats for your character. They can be any range, even having maxed out stats. And yes, you can keep the skills you originally had, but since you werent there when we actually changed skills, I'd say you're free to make change? (Kat? Dusk? agree with me on this?)

You're very welcome!

If I recall,she was a Valkyrie

So do I need to make stats right now? :o

Edited by Crizix

I agree

She's a Valkyrie.

That sounds like a good idea...Modifiers? If I knew what they were, I forgot. Sorry. ^^;

I see

Modifiers affect the stat caps. For example, Berserkers have a strength cap of 50 and Vaike has a +3 (might be 4) modifier in strength, so Berserker!Vaike would have 53 strength. Does that make sense?

Look up the capped stats of a regular Valkyrie.

I found the caps of a Valkyrie!Avatar with no asset or flaw. Is that good enough?

I agree

I see

Modifiers affect the stat caps. For example, Berserkers have a strength cap of 50 and Vaike has a +3 (might be 4) modifier in strength, so Berserker!Vaike would have 53 strength. Does that make sense?

So it's how stat caps change when someone reclasses?

Crizix, feel free to change your skills if you'd like. ^^

Oh, thank you. ^^

Edited by Crizix

I found the caps of a Valkyrie!Avatar with no asset or flaw. Is that good enough?

You can use that. You can also use the asset and flaw if you want. I know that some of us did. ^^ If you have any questions, feel free to PM.

So it's how stat caps change when someone reclasses?

I'm... not sure if I understand. A Berserker without any mods has a strength cap of 50, whilst Warrior has 48. Applying Vaike's +3 mod in strength to that, if a capped strength Berserker!Vaike reclassed into a Warrior, he'd lose 2 points in strength, due to the Warrior's strength cap being lower than the Berserker's strength cap

You can use that. You can also use the asset and flaw if you want. I know that some of us did. ^^ If you have any questions, feel free to PM.

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/char_max.html

Has all the stat and cap modifiers there!

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/char_max_all.html

And a calculator for Avatar in any class, so you could use that instead.

Oh, okay. Thanks for the help guys. So who do I send the stats I make to?

I'm... not sure if I understand. A Berserker without any mods has a strength cap of 50, whilst Warrior has 48. Applying Vaike's +3 mod in strength to that, if a capped strength Berserker!Vaike reclassed into a Warrior, he'd lose 2 points in strength, due to the Warrior's strength cap being lower than the Berserker's strength cap

Ooooh. I think I get it now. Thank you. ^^;

Well...say that you have traveled back to your hometown to better practice your skills with your wind and thunder tomes and have your tome rank increased to B rank after your return that you have practiced under tutelage of Celica's ancestor, Cecille. Afterwards, you then keep the town at bay for a long time getting the civilians to pay their taxes and such as it would downright be terrible if the town were to lose in the war and needing to pay for their protection. There would be sadness and pain to no end if that were to happen. You decide to then head back to us after hearing from a messenger from a Peg Knight(from south of Ylisse. Since the town is already gone.) about us heading past Valm to the Mila tree.

She's a Valkyrie.

So do I need to make stats right now? :o

Yeah. But afterwards, you can send them to Vashi as she is already working on it for everyone! ;)

Well...say that you have traveled back to your hometown to better practice your skills with your wind and thunder tomes and have your tome rank increased to B rank after your return that you have practiced under tutelage of Celica's ancestor, Cecille. Afterwards, you then keep the town at bay for a long time getting the civilians to pay their taxes and such as it would downright be terrible if the town were to lose in the war and needing to pay for their protection. There would be sadness and pain to no end if that were to happen. You decide to then head back to us after hearing from a messenger from a Peg Knight(from south of Ylisse. Since the town is already gone.) about us heading past Valm to the Mila tree.

Yeah. But afterwards, you can send them to Vashi as she is already working on it for everyone! ;)

Um.... Aya, thats already been handled