So, how much time have you spent on Pokémon X and Y?

Fruity Insanity

Well, those shinies aren't going to breed themselves

I've spent more time on Pokémon than I did on FE13.

Nearly 250 hours on Pokémon, with only about 210 on Awakening.

And about 1000 hours on my 3DS all together. All since last August. (That's when I got my 3DS...)

I have no life.

EDIT: 300 and counting.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well when I was 6 I spent 563 hours on Pokemon Pearl,since I wasn't aware that you had to go to Mt.Cornet to get Palkia,so i was stuck...till like the 200 hour mark I realized that,in that time,I found a Shiny Wingull,I accidentally killed.By the 300 hour mark I beat the Elite Four iirc. Pokemon Pearl I have slightly less 184 hours.Pokemon Ranger 52 hours.Pokemon Firered is 73 hours.Pokemon Black I think was around 90 hours before I got my DSi stolen.Pokemon Y is like around 4 hours since I'm sorta busy nowadays.Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Adventures of TIme is probably like around 40 hours(I didn't bother to check anymore)

Edited by Jiac2001

Well, those shinies aren't going to breed themselves

I still don't have that shiny Gastly, grrrr... :P

I lost count of the Gastly I've hatched.

I may just give up and train one of those 31/x/31/31/31/31 Gastly I have...

Yeah right. No. I've gone to far to stop.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

I still don't have that shiny Gastly, grrrr... :P

I lost count of the Gastly I've hatched.

I may just give up and train one of those 31/x/31/31/31/31 Gastly I have...

Yeah right. No. I've gone to far to stop.

Yes, my hex is working...

Train one anyway and trade it to me as a Haunter or Gengar. It's a poke that I just might want to use and I'll need it for the pokedex anyway

I believe 98 hours or so, that number is gonna skyrocket once I start breeding for those shiny froakies, chespins, goomys, raltz, riolus, bunnelbys, gastlys, honedges, skrelps, charmanders, mawiles, inkays, tyrunts ect ect.

I believe 98 hours or so, that number is gonna skyrocket once I start breeding for those shiny froakies, chespins, goomys, raltz, riolus, bunnelbys, gastlys, honedges, skrelps, charmanders, mawiles, inkays, tyrunts ect ect.

Good Lord, that many?!

I'm just doing Goomy, Gastly, and Honedge... The first which I already have...

I'm close to 200, although I'd say a good portion of that (at least 10%) was with my 3DS just sitting on the side of a chair, being periodically checked. At about 560 pokemon (including unhatched eggs) in the pokedex, so almost up to my goal. Although I do still plan to make a decent-ish Battle Maison team.

I have spent about 120 hours so far on pokemon not as much as awakening yet though my most played thing on my 3ds is colors 3D which has well over 1 thousand hours (then there's Animal Crossing, FE:A & Pokemon X is 4th)

Good Lord, that many?!

I'm just doing Goomy, Gastly, and Honedge... The first which I already have...

I know man, but..... The Shinies....... THEY CALL TO ME.....

I've actually caught up to some people, I've clocked in 135 hours in X, well over three-hundred in black, and I've got about 250 in for awakening (sacred stones is comfortably sitting at 180)

Because competitivity and perfectionism

FE:A is at 298:44 (...holy shit I've been playing it longer than I played Brotherhood? Then again I've had Brohood for much shorter time)

Pokemon is at 156:05 (I don't even feel I play that much is the thing, mostly just a few of hours at night before bed and I've let it idle before, but I guess less hw-loaded weekends are a thing)

I accidentally left my 3DS play at night a couple times so I can't tell the real time anymore, but it's just 2 playthroughs that I didn't take until postgame. I've only played exactly one WiFi battle but if I cared about that sorta thing I'd go to PO or something (and play the more interesting older gens instead).