Best DLC redesign?

Magical Glace

I'm going to choose Alm. He looks kind of badass and it isn't hard to be an improvement over his awful fe2 look.

Roy, Ephraim, Marth and Katarina where rather nicely done as well.

Palla and Ike are my least favourite by far.

Leif as done by the FE8 artist was a dream come true.

DLC Ephraim's lovely but he was already perfect in the FE8 official art. SNES-era Leif had some just plain embarrassing elements to his design.

I thought Est actually turned out really cute but I hate how both her sisters turned out.

Only one is chosen for the vote, huh? HNGH WHY. Uhh...My vote will go to Alm. I really love how beautiful yet manly he looks in his art. That's the perfect balance.

Honorable mention goes to:

Eirika. She is such a cutie in that wedding gown.

Marth looks so good dressed as Lucina, I really wished they had used in Smash 4.

Leif looks amazing and strong, I love his white/red design.

Roy is also rather cool looking, though I wish his artist made him look less-manly. 8U

The only really bad looking ones are Ike, Micaiah, Elincia, and Palla. In order, their flaws are: ugly, hideous, hideous, and baaaaaad. 8U That's about all I'll say.

My vote's up for Leif. The red and white cape kinda did me in also his boots are really cute.

Next up? Definitely Roy, and followed by Lyn. Katarina doesn't look too bad either though.

Only one is chosen for the vote, huh? HNGH WHY. Uhh...My vote will go to Alm. I really love how beautiful yet manly he looks in his art. That's the perfect balance.

Honorable mention goes to:

Eirika. She is such a cutie in that wedding gown.

Marth looks so good dressed as Lucina, I really wished they had used in Smash 4.

Leif looks amazing and strong, I love his white/red design.

Roy is also rather cool looking, though I wish his artist made him look less-manly. 8U

The only really bad looking ones are Ike, Micaiah, Elincia, and Palla. In order, their flaws are: ugly, hideous, hideous, and baaaaaad. 8U That's about all I'll say.

:wtf:

I love Katarina's redesign. She comes across as fairly generic in FE12, but as a grandmaster, she looks really badass. So that would be my number one.

There should be a poll. I'm really interested in the results.

Honorable mention goes to Ephraim's redesign. Elincia's redesign make me think of her as a superhero for some reason.

I really like Ephraim's and Catria's designs. Their shading is really pretty! I also like Erika's and Katarina's designs.

Which one's first? I need to make sure the tally's correct Don't want a repeat of what happened to Roy.

I love Katarina's redesign. She comes across as fairly generic in FE12, but as a grandmaster, she looks really badass. So that would be my number one.

There should be a poll. I'm really interested in the results.

Honorable mention goes to Ephraim's redesign. Elincia's redesign make me think of her as a superhero for some reason.

The first post is edited w/ the votes whenever I come to veiw the thread after someone posts. Don't worry about me, so long as you don't solely mention whose you don't like, I should be pretty accurate. Plus, I'm going to double check when I close off voting.

Which one's first? I need to make sure the tally's correct Don't want a repeat of what happened to Roy.

The first post is edited w/ the votes whenever I come to veiw the thread after someone posts. Don't worry about me, so long as you don't solely mention whose you don't like, I should be pretty accurate. Plus, I'm going to double check when I close off voting.

O-Oh sorry I forgot I had to choose only one. i'm going with...gah, it's hard to choose! I think I'll go with Catria.

Edited by LuigiandShadowGirl