Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

Being stuck as a doublevoter when everybody has fun active roles to speculate with =/

I kind of want to lynch Grass because claiming to have hooked somebody who has already claimed to have idled is urgh, and hooking BBM in particular would make sense from a Grass!scum PoV. He was being heavily suspected toward the end of N1 and if there was some sort of tracker/watcher variant aside from Shinori there were big chances of him getting investigated, so targetting an iffy member of town that people were also suspecting would make him look better than if he went after anybody else.

But then again I have like no idea what scorri's role could be and this post in particular doesn't feel like it'd be coming from scum?

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=44672&p=2800231

She could be follower but then I don't get why there's only 50% accuracy to confiming that Grass targetted BBM. Could be some kind of variant or something.

Eh actually since Objection claimed follower but gave tracker results it's possible that scum!Objection's buddies told him to claim follower to get scorri to CC but he screwed that up.

Don't actually reply to any of this with role info I'm just really confused right now

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

actually hold off on any hammer until sb shows up. i want sb to answer me two questions, that being 1) is objection telling the truth about his target (sb targeted shinori), and then 2) 5th letter of his standard rolename (eg: doctor => o)

Nevermind a scum roleblocker would've blocked Prims and not BBM since he claimed some sort of investigation role towards the end of D1, so it's possible that Grass is just throwing around any desperate BS he can come up with.

Then again I just thought scum could've made Objection claim like that intentionally since Prims defended somebody reading their role PM wrong yesterday. Feels a lot more unlikely though and if Objection is town he's definitely having a bad game and since he doesn't feel like he's caring much about the game anymore I could see him screwing up his rolename because of not doublechecking his PM.

Grass also just backpedaled wrt to my last D1 post but didn't reply to anything else I called him out on because that stuff was BS and he couldn't really explain having misunderstoof that. Think I'm sticking to Grass, not like I can vote Objection without hammering anyway.

Cut: Doesn't really matter that you unvote, I'm doublevoter and all :V

Cut: Doesn't really matter that you unvote, I'm doublevoter and all :V

wellllll I know that; it's just in case someone else comes in and doesn't read and accidentally hammers. you're here and you know what's going on, so there's that

Wouldn't really feel that objected to Objection lynch happening instead though since now that I think of it, it appears that Isaac has role-related reasons to think he's likely to be scum, and I'd be pretty surprised if Miria/Isaac's slot was scum.

in any case, I still feel like there's too much investigation, regardless of my own role. shinori/objection/prims/probably scorri seems potentially too many. #setupspec2013

well, for me to be awake at deadline, i'd have to stay up until almost 5 in the morning

but my sleep patterns are boned anyway so I'll probably be able to manage staying awake for a decent time before phase end

So I happened to get some freetime and saw all this debate about whether my claim is a lie.

I thought it's worth mentioning that my role PM never *told* me the name of my role. Being the n00b that I am, I only assumed it was follower because my night action trigger included the word 'follow'. Yeah, I'm that dumb.

Well yeah, most of it depends on when SB gets back. At least as far as I think though, it would be easier to lie about Kay's last night target then SB's but what do I know?

Rolenames aren't included in the role PMs so answering anything else would've been dumb :V

Scum maybe remembers Prims pulling the same thing D1 with Shinori but meh, still inclined to lynch Grass over Objection even if role related stuff comes up. Still think SB and Isaac are town but just in case I'm wrong I'd rather the lynch not be decided over role related stuff that nobody else has any idea about.

Also think it's more likely that Grass is scum than Objection due to the way Objection's wagon literally sat at L-2 for most of the day and nobody really did jack about it except maybe push Grass instead.

I still want to lynch Grass. No I'm not listening to "my role says some things" if you're not going to explain what your role is and why it means Guy X is scum.

but just in case I'm wrong I'd rather the lynch not be decided over role related stuff that nobody else has any idea about.

s'all good. if things work out (sb confirms objection and responds to my points with what i'm expecting) then grass lynch will be a go. because #yolo

After pondering it further I actually think Grass' claim sounds like a convenient as hell fake to allow the scum RB to get away with not taking responsibility for their target on even-nights. There's no reason I can think of to give a town roleblocker that nerf, or even make it compulsive. Good town roleblockers aren't idling anyway.

@prims: i kinda see that, yeah. makes you wonder about bbm claiming an idle and grass "roleblocking" him

at the very least, objection does kinda have some basis for townie intention due to his earlier rolefish on sb (precedent for having a result)

also since bbm apparently didn't think i knew what his role was, i'm just gonna say I thought he might have been claiming safeguard (reference to past game was schoolteacher)

Thanks for the 10 pages of pages of text, guys. I really appreciate it.

I dunno. Grass is a good lynch too and I'd be surprised if you guys were buddies.

Can you elaborate on this?

Eurykins could not have been lynched without Vhaltz's doublevote. I don't know why anybody would seriously consider him as a lynch option at this point.

In addition to this, I'm getting town vibes from his posts and I feel like his votehops are genuine and not because of scum knowing who town is and having weaker cases because of it. So I don't really get where Grassbridger is coming from with his Vhaltz vote.

Quoting Manix's post is hard, so I'll just respond to the points in his first post with all the quicktopic quotes here.

BBM

-I don't agree with what you have to say about his defense of the Eury wagon (in regards to his "I have a weak role" softclaim), because if he flipped scum suspicion would naturally fall onto Eury the next day. I don't think he'd want to get tied to a scumbuddy that easily.

-BBM's townread on Poly reads as legit to me. Granted, Poly's vote may have been half assed (I haven't looked back because lazy), but the actual timing of it made it possible for the Eury lynch to happen, or at least added more momentum to it.

Grassbridger

-Eh, I don't really have any issues here.

Refa

-Yeah, I already admitted to my mistake in regards to the martyr kill. Considering the only time I played martyr I didn't redirect factional kills, that wasn't the first thing that came to mind.

-OK, fair point about the lack of scumreads. I think I've rectified that issue since then, though.

-If I was ITP hunting, I wouldn't have mentioned that Shinori could be ITP and then unvoted him. :\

-Considering how powerful Eurykins' role was, I can see why scum would counterwagon (don't think this was the case now, but regardless). Better lose some chump than the head goon.

-Don't get how I'm voteparking on Shinori. OK, D1 I can understand. But D2 my first vote was on Objection, and then I briefly voted Shinori before unvoting him like one post later, and went back to Objection.

Objection

-OK, I agree with your reads here, but I don't get why what you said about him makes him more worth lynching than Grassbridger FYPOV.

Refa is the epitome of lazy scumhunting on very likely town (hint: scummy)

Don't get why my huge post is lazy. Also considering how many people think Shinori is town, I'm not seeing why scum!me would continue to pursue a case on town!him.

WIFOM WIFOM WIFOM

...but really, she probably thought I looked scummy (since I've been posting poor content) but didn't want to call me scum ('cause I'm not) so she s even meant.

I don't like this logic because scum generally has no issue with calling town scummy as long as they can get away with it. Why would Eury be hesitant in your case?

I don't think mentioning ITP possibilities is that bad by itself but what I don't get is why in the Shin case, the ITP possibility was a reasoning for Shin possibly still being scum, but then in the Shinori case it was a reasoning for why Shinori isn't scum, where scum means anti-town and not just mafia. Actually the reasoning about Shinori being ITP just doesn't make sense to me. Can you elaborate Refa?

When I say scum, I am referring to mafia specifically. Shinori could be an anti town role, but speculating about that this early is just a waste of time.

And general comments because I got bored of quoting again.

-Grassbridger's read on Shin seems fine, although I think his N1 content was genuine, so not sure if I agree with it.

-I don't get how he has a town read on scorri.

-Shin has a PR, apparently. If it's something that's preventing him from making a certain amount of posts, I'd lean towards the PR person being scum, but it's kind of hard to say considering I don't know what it is or if he's even allowed to say what it is.

-Also I feel better about Shin after his recent post.

-I think Vhaltz's case on Grassbridger is good but I'd still rather lynch Objection because he's bothering me more and if he flips scum, it'd help my read on BBM who is now null which sucks and is lame.

-@Vhaltz I don't really have an issue with Elie's defense, and considering he's played less games with me where I was scum, it makes sense that he wouldn't have a scum meta read on me. Also I'm constantly trying to subvert my meta for the express purpose of people not getting meta reads on me

-I don't get Vennobennu's read on BBM in #598. Specifically, I don't remember BBM saying this ("but then in the same post argues that he'd 'obviously' have no reason to sac himself for a townie"). Quotes or it didn't happen.

-Where did his Shin town read come from? And it's stupid that he finds Grass suspicious for voting one of his town reads.

-I don't like how Shinori says he would wouldn't mind an Objection lynch (in the same post where he says Grassbridger > Shinori) even though Objection is only a null read.

-My connections with Poly? I don't even get what you're trying to say. Also not sure how any interactions with Poly could make me look worse than having a town read on flipped scum and vica versa.

-Also don't get why Grass would fakeclaim alt night roleblocker as scum

-Objection's vote switch right after Manix stated that it was 6:6 and his wagon hadn't lost any steam reads as rather opportunistic to me.

Objection >> Grassbridger > Shinori > BBM