Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

BBM is probably town. I thought Prims was town for getting roleblocked by not-me, but that can't be confirmed and (down a different track) scorri says I somehow might have caused that. Also Prims' posts just make me think he's town.

Vhaltz is still scummy despite being mayor and enabling the Eury lynch. That may not be enough for now, but don't ignore him just because of that.

I'm confused about scorri's role again, but the way she was fishing for info makes me think she's town.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SB I SEE YOU ON SKYPE

HECK I AM TALKING TO YOU ON SKYPE

PLEASE VERIFY IF OBJECTION TRACKING YOU TO SHINORI IS TRUE OR FALSE

@Grassbridger Doubting Objection's role because it's simple is a really lame reason to be suspicious of him. Also I don't get why scum!Vhaltz would bus the freaking Godfather of all people (not to mention all of those other modifiers).

cause I don't want to be mislynched, and it seems like you're holding off on hammer because you don't want to hammer, which is scummy.

I don't even get this logic, considering it's a majority lynch system anyways. Hammering now would be scummy, because it would kill the several hours of so of discussion and SB could potentially catch Objection on a lie/clear his good(?) name.

Well my logic is invalid since Vhaltz couldn't hammer me, and you couldn't hammer Objection. But it read to me like you knew who you wanted lynched (Objection) and you wanted someone else to do it. If Vhaltz had been able to hammer me and you had been able to hammer Objection, it would have been scummy since you would have been willing to let the townier (FYPOV) person get lynched rather than cast a hammer vote.

I don't even get this logic, considering it's a majority lynch system anyways. Hammering now would be scummy, because it would kill the several hours of so of discussion and SB could potentially catch Objection on a lie/clear his good(?) name.

Is this a compliment? Thanks.

Turns out that I will be here for phase end but I still need a sub for D3.

Also, I see a familiar pomeranian viewing this thread.

Votals, D2 the fifth

Grassbridger (7) - BBM, Prims, Vhaltz, kirsche, Shinori, Objection!

Objection! (7) - Polydeuces, SB, Shin, Vennobennu, Elieson, Refa, Grassbridger

Not voting - scorri, Manix

Here's the time to phase end~! You've got 50 minutes remaining. Hammer is 8!

Edited by eclipse

dammit Manix why'd you have to leave

ugh Vhaltz unvote pls so we can deadline lynch Objection, I'd much rather him than Grass if possible

The point Grass brought up about Objection's claim being too simple is not good because my role is simple too, I get nothing other than doublevote, but that argument is just so bad and desperate that I just don't see scum bringing it up?

I'm actually considering unvoting Grass if only because he seems to be putting in 10x the effort that Objection is and we might be on the way to a no lynch otherwise.

I can consolidate (via unvoting Objection) if the only options are between that and a no lynch.

I'm just seeing the amount of posts that Grass is churning out in the last few hours and I have trouble believing that a newer player as scum could be this consistently active without sounding scummy as fuck in every post

ffffffffffffffffffffffff

I'm probably really dumb for doing this but I have to get back in class minutes ago.

##Unvote

The point Grass brought up about Objection's claim being too simple is not good because my role is simple too, I get nothing other than doublevote, but that argument is just so bad and desperate that I just don't see scum bringing it up?

It's bad FYPOV because you have a simple role, ok. (I don't recall if you ever explicitly said that that was all you were, but it could be implied since mayor is strong.) But really there's so much other role shenanigans that have already happened, do you really think it's that bad? Maybe you're an exception.

Anyway, I'm not absolutely saying he's hiding part of his role, but I am saying that I'm significantly more dubious of a simple claim in this game than I would be in other games, all other things being equal.

It's bad FYPOV because you have a simple role, ok. (I don't recall if you ever explicitly said that that was all you were, but it could be implied since mayor is strong.) But really there's so much other role shenanigans that have already happened, do you really think it's that bad? Maybe you're an exception.

Anyway, I'm not absolutely saying he's hiding part of his role, but I am saying that I'm significantly more dubious of a simple claim in this game than I would be in other games, all other things being equal.

There's all there is to it at my role. Why would I hide stuff so close to phase end?

We don't need hammer. Eury was deadline-lynched without it. (I made that same mistake last deadline too.)

Deadline lynch requires at least 1/3 of living players, which you have at 7 of 18.

I'm dumb for forgetting. Welp I guess this is it then.

We have ~10 minutes to deadline, he'd better type fast!

Quick reads: Still going for Objection, but Grass saying that Objection's roleclaim is a lie because it's too simple is dubious to me, partly due to Kay's role but also because we only know the roles of like six people out of eighteen. Kay was a simple martyr