Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry Eury I guess just like, your play feels different and it feels like you're saying more without saying much, and that first listpost seemed like that way to me too? idk. how many votes does eury have now

Welp, another vote + double vote. This is fun.

Since you all seem keen on knocking me out, perhaps I should let it be known that I'm a Town Watcher before the hammer comes crashing down. Two more people I can assume dead then.

In terms of reads? You know who I think is a almost-definite scum here, Shinori.

In regards to others, I do not trust Prims after his later remarks, Grass seems wobbly in terms of his postings, and I still do not trust SB's prior comments that I've already commented on.

Rereading both Eury and Shinori right now. I don't get how Shinori's reactions in the last few pages were townie. In fact I didn't like them at all. Shinori as town has a tendency to claim even strong roles at random times over the smallest things, even when it's not necessary. Going "no I only have 5 votes and not 7 so I'm not going to claim" seems really cagey.

On the other hand Eury still has like no reads whatsoever other than Shinori. As Prims said, most of her posts have been just defending her Shinori vote. The only other suspicion she's talked about is Prims, but that's based on his tone being rude or something, which isn't scummy. And it wasn't scummy when Shinori did that either. She says she has other reads on me and SB, but they're a nullread on me and a pretty non-committal read on SB.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Eury I guess

This is a scum post.

What's your actual read on Shinori, discounting meta reactions? Why does Eury deserve a full re-read when Shinori doesn't?

Empty unvotes suck, Shinori. You should know this.

This Eury turbowagon blows, though. I'm not switching my vote to her since I'm not really convinced of Eury being scummy. I'm reading her ISO now, and while I'm moving her ahead of Shin in terms of potential scumminess, I'm still not really okay with lynching her yet since there's better options out there. She still feels more null than out-and-out scum IMO.

people have been pushing eurykins today. bbm lynch would literally just be "a few people think this guy's posting like he does when he's scum so let's D1 lynch him within the last 4 hours"

if people start a BBM wagon and he's one of the options I'd vote him over a lot of people, but I wouldn't actually start the wagon because I just don't see it working out.

I did read Shinori's posts. Nothing else that I hadn't previously said jumped out, which I guess I should have said but forgot.

Why is that a scum post? What's the scum intent in it?

I'd rather people turbo me than vote for wagons they don't want to vote for just because it's consolidation. The reason turbowagons are shit is because people are voting in a hurry and you don't get as good association after the flip if it's a mislynch. But that's moreso the case when people are voting for people they don't find scummy than in a turbowagon case.

Obviously I don't want to be mislynched but Eury's claim is hard to fake and we don't have a Doc so the pseudo-protection it offers might be one of the only methods of protection. I don't want to lynch a Watcher claim atm and my role is kind of shitty in comparison.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Shinori

My role is a weird variant of a doctor and watcher.

That's why I said I need time to think and also the reason why I said it wouldn't matter if I claimed.

there aren't any doctor variant this game......

Obviously I don't want to be mislynched but Eury's claim is hard to fake and we don't have a Doc so the pseudo-protection it offers might be one of the only methods of protection. I don't want to lynch a Watcher claim atm and my role is kind of shitty in comparison.

Or she could just be Scum Watcher?

Shinori, what's your role name? (eg Town Doctor, Town Oracle, Town Miller, etc)

If the player survives the night then I learn of how many people target my target.

If the player is targeted by a killing role then I attempt to stop the killer. Forcing everyone who targeted my target to idle the following night, along with myself.

If it's not an actual doc then the wording is just weird.