Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinori's role sounds fucking stupid and contradictory to what we know of the setup already. Does your role have the potential to change to something else entirely after a certain occurance, Shinori?

Watcher is strong utility for scum since it can catch docs/vigs/SKs and literally happened last game.

I'm honestly inclined to rolespec that Shinori and Eury are both town and Shinori's role is the way it is to stop the OP Doc+Watch combo, but Eury is the better lynch either way because I don't see Shinori or his scumteam making up that claim.

I just considered "doc variant" to include Shinori's role and we were told there were no doc variants. But whatever.

##Unvote

##Vote: Eury

feeling this a bit more now because reasons.

I'm not saying scum Watchers are bad, just that they're not as common. I remember like CYOR, Fakeclaim, CMV, and Theatre?

There are 3.5 hours. You could get me lynched if you really wanted to. Why are you voting Eury if you think she's town? And you've led turbowagons plenty of times. Why are you suddenly so wary of one?

OH.

Okay no I'm not a variant of doc. I just block the killer the following night.

I missed a key word in my role pm.

"IF THE TARGET IS KILLED." I will attempt to stop the killer.

Really weird wording.

lol if anybody still thinks shinori is scum after this post

And you've led turbowagons plenty of times. Why are you suddenly so wary of one?

"please lynch me" - BBM

Also 0 of those turbowagons have worked out (and most of them have been when I was scum abusing the fact that turbowagons are a terrible idea).

Cause I can't stop the killer.

It literally follows the words "If the target is killed."

Thus my role pm states that if my target is killed I just do my stuff. I can't actually save the target I just roleblock anyone who targeted my target the following night.

I just considered "doc variant" to include Shinori's role and we were told there were no doc variants. But whatever.

##Unvote

##Vote: Eury

feeling this a bit more now because reasons.

You've repeatedly stated that you have thoughts/reasons, but you have yet to ever explain them, even when I asked. Can you elaborate, Bizz?

@Shinori: You guys have been going back and forth regarding your role and explaining it. I didn't see the need to post during the time?

"please lynch me" - BBM

Also 0 of those turbowagons have worked out (and most of them have been when I was scum abusing the fact that turbowagons are a terrible idea).

Actually I remember more of your turbowagons being as town than as scum. Admittedly none of those have worked but that hasn't stopped you before.

Also I repeat, what was the scum intent in that post you said was a scum post?

Anyways I have a midterm to study for be back in a while.

Also I repeat, what was the scum intent in that post you said was a scum post?

you have a mafia win condition so all your posts have scum intent by default

also baseless selective effort is scummy.