Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You've repeatedly stated that you have thoughts/reasons, but you have yet to ever explain them, even when I asked. Can you elaborate, Bizz?

@Shinori: You guys have been going back and forth regarding your role and explaining it. I didn't see the need to post during the time?

You should have thoughts though on the other stuff that's been happening. Your opinions on my claim? Who would you rather lynch besides me? Etc etc etc. Just talk? How about that.

you have a mafia win condition so all your posts have scum intent by default

also baseless selective effort is scummy.

baseless selective effort is scummy if I want to specifically push a mislynch on Eury. Yet you are voting for Eury over me even though this reasoning for me being scum specifically requires Eury to be town.

Shinori (7) - Eurykins, Refa, Vennobennu, Polydeuces, SB, Grassbridger, BBM

Eurykins (6) - kirsche, Prims, Vhaltz, Viata

SB (3) - Elieson, scorri, Shin

Polydeuces (1) - Kay

Vennobennu (1) - Objection!

Not Voting (1): Shinori

@Shinori: Your claim seems weird, but I don't know much about the other, more vague/varied roles that can exist in games. Your description also seems legitimate, but I wouldn't put it past you to fake a claim either.

And aside from you, SB and Grass are probably lurking as my next highest, next to Prims. But Prim's read atm is probably more due to his attitude in reacting to earlier posts and for hosting a lynch against me, in that regard, it's a bit biased.

[shino > SB > Grass/Prims > Everyone else.]

Like I said, Shinori's claim is something eclipse would put in her set-up but not a role pressured scum would make up on the spot. His inaccuracy in reading his own Role PM and the way he expanded on his claim over multiple posts is a townslip (and before somebody says his claim contradicted Bal's flip otherwise, I'll point out that roleblocking the killer =/= doc-saving the target, and his role isn't Town Doctor either way).

@Shinori: Your claim seems weird, but I don't know much about the other, more vague/varied roles that can exist in games. Your description also seems legitimate, but I wouldn't put it past you to fake a claim either.

This is so bad

I paritially don't want to lynch Eury at the moment but yeah that post was weird.

Would really prefer a lynch on someone else at the moment but with all the people who are here at the moment idk if we could vote anyone besides SB.

I mean, I kind of want to lynch someone else too but I dunno how many people would want a superswerve turbowagon at this point. I can't decide whether Eury's responses are scum or town (besides the one I just quoted) and it's bothering me because they really could go either way.

I can't see myself supporting a SB lynch.

Same here. I just can't get behind an SB wagon right now.

Ugh. I wish we could just turbo Objection and be done with it.

OK, keep in mind that I'm rereading through like 8 or so pages, so I apologize that this will most likely be a quote wall and that I may miss certain things.

It's rather baffling that Shin would put focus on me and vote, then switch over to SB even though I hadn't addressed his points yet, without explaining why he thought I wasn't worth voting for anymore. As for my being 'content to let others argue', well for one I've been busy (this being Shin's first non-RVS post in the thread, I'm sure he could sympathize), and second, I didn't see anything to add to the issue, so much as a bad ED1 joke can be an issue. I explained my thoughts on it; at that point in the game it was either be thin on content or make up an argument - I didn't want to say anything that I couldn't solidly justify, so I didn't.

Vague scummy vibe from Shin, but I'd like him to explain his logic before I make any conclusions.

I think Venomoth brings up a good point in regards to Shin. I feel like Shin's first vote was rather weak and his vote on SB isn't particularly good either.

This post seems really poor and awful.

I can understand if you don't believe it, but I'm unsure as to why exactly it's so bad.

(OK, it's not incredibly obvious, but Shinori's post is a response to SB's explanation for why he thought Kay could be Venno's buddy, then forgot about OC chat)

So, do you think SB is town? And if so, Why?

I got bored of bussing him.

I did feel a bit bad for having a choppy posting style compared to everyone else but I don't even have that much to say atm

At this point, every post that isn't a huge wall post is a blessing from not God because that was BBM. Wait, does this make me a hypocrite?

This is a scum post.

What's your actual read on Shinori, discounting meta reactions? Why does Eury deserve a full re-read when Shinori doesn't?

"Rereading both Eury and Shinori right now."- BBM, circa 2013

And let's not forget the general comments section!

-Polydeuces' read post was pretty good overall, obvious scum because its better than usual

-I think the Eurykin wagon is bad, because she's been known to deathtunnel before as town and honestly it's not bothering me that much. I don't think it's good play, but meh...Also she has posted legitimate reads on other people in the meantime, which I feel like people (coughscumcough) have conveniently glanced over. And complaining about a huge amount of null reads is lame, I know I did this a lot when I started out playing.

-OK, I get the meta read on BBM, but FMPOV, I'm not particularly bothered by his play atm. Would not lynch.

-Also I don't get the issues with Prims' miller claim, I thought that was standard play at this point.

-I don't like Shin's reasoning in his latest posts, but...I don't know, it's not reading as particularly forced to me.

-I don't like how Shinori's second lynchee (?) on his priority is Grassbridger of all people, at the point he said that there (#228) I don't see how Grassbridger's actions were particularly scummier than like, several other people.

-His not claiming is...unsettling. Not sure what to make of that.

-Eury asking SB for more information on his claim is bad though and she should feel bad (or good, I don't know, it's still bad play though).

-Oh, Shinori did claim. Huh...not sure what to think of it. On one hand, there is no doc variant, but I don't see why scum would fakeclaim that, but WiFOM aoiusndudisnado

So in conclusion, I have no idea who I want to lynch (obvscum would turbo). Wouldn't mind Objection but he has 0 votes atm, and no don't really want to lynch Eury or SB. I dunno, I'm still bothered by Shinori...Honestly, would rather prefer a lynch on someone else entirely. We have like 3 hours.