Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

Anyway guys who do I scan tonight??

I'd say Objection. IMO, he's scummiest of everyone who'll be left during N1.

-Polydeuces' read post was pretty good overall, obvious scum because its better than usual

love you too Refa.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 1 votals! (take 2)

Eurykins (7) - Bizz, kirsche, Vhaltz, Polydeuces, scorri, Prims

Polydeuces (1) - Kay

SB (2) - Shin, Elieson

Shinori (6) - BBM, SB, Eurykins, Refa, Vennobennu, Grassbridger

Vennobennu (1) - Objection!

Not voting - Shinori

Tick tick! Note that I might not be here right at phase end; if so, sit tight until I return, and no posting after the day ends. Slightly under 3.5 hours remain!

9 votes = hammer!

Edited by eclipse

Anyway guys who do I scan tonight??

Scan is code for vig right?

Also checking ISO's to see if there's anyone who bothers me more. Particularly Shin and Objection, since they're the ones who bothered me the most previously.

Also I object to a hammer. Will policy lynch hammerer.

I just can't really see this day going any other way; I don't want to start a quickwagon and I doubt anybody else has the confidence to do so either. Might as well get a flip sooner without 2 more pages of spam in between it.

Probably let Eury out her last reads first though.

Day 1 votals! (take 2, in order)

Eurykins (7) - kirsche, Prims, Vhaltz, Bizz, scorri, Polydeuces

Polydeuces (1) - Kay

SB (2) - Elieson, Shin

Shinori (6) - Eurykins, Refa, Vennobennu, SB, Grassbridger, BBM

Vennobennu (1) - Objection!

Not voting - Shinori

Tick tick! Note that I might not be here right at phase end; if so, sit tight until I return, and no posting after the day ends. Slightly over 3 hours remain!

9 votes = hammer!

Edited by eclipse

Eclipse, if you would like I'd be happy to help with votals and stuff since you're not around a lot of the day.

While I appreciate the offer, I'd rather not have to explain what someone with your username is doing in my game.

I don't think Shinori's method of claiming is a townslip at all. In fact to me it reads like he claimed a Doc variant sort of thing to create panic, and then once people pointed out it was conflicting with the fact that Balc's flip says "no Doc variants" he backpedalled and changed it from "I stop the kill" to "I stop the killer the next night" to make it more like a Hooker than a Doctor.

Anyways I'm really sorry but my head is hurting a lot and I can't concentrate on this game or studying. I'm probably going to go to sleep so that I can wake up early and study tomorrow morning.

Still don't support Eury lynch. If someone wants to go for someone other than Shinori, I guess Grass is the best turbo choice? Prims's "I think Eury is town but I support her lynch anyways!" is scummy. The last post where he said that selective effort is scummy is literally the only reasoning he's given for why I'm scummy beyond that I'm posting to my scum meta. He hasn't explained exactly how this is so either. Sadly he is probably not up for lynch today.

Unfortunately, I can't offer much more in terms of reads/insight, since not much has changed from me getting hyper lynched once more. Nor can I offer any reads in terms of using my ability, since I'll probably be dead come a few hours.

QUITE POSSIBLY THE MOST OBJECTION!ABLE CASE EVER

-OK, looking back, I don't actually have that much of an issue with his first reads post (if it can even be called that). It's more just comments on everybody and nothing particularly bothers me except his Venno vote. Like, just because he states that it's hypocritical doesn't mean it's not bad.

-Besides his minor AtE in the second post, I'm not particularly bothered by anything there either.

-So really the thing that bothers me more than anything is his lack of content than anything else.

Conclusion: I'd prefer lynching him to Eurykins because I feel like he is lurking, but if he flips town it won't provide much in associative reads which will really suck. So blah.

And then I became too lazy to reread Shin. Blah. I don't think anyone is liable to lynch him at this point anyways. Also Eurykins, presumably FYPOV you know that you're town, so providing final reads and such helps better with associative reads and vote analysis after your lynch; not doing so is kind of anti town actually. :<

Meh, I feel like I'm a lot better at reading town than reading scum.

Rereading both Eury and Shinori right now. I don't get how Shinori's reactions in the last few pages were townie. In fact I didn't like them at all. Shinori as town has a tendency to claim even strong roles at random times over the smallest things, even when it's not necessary. Going "no I only have 5 votes and not 7 so I'm not going to claim" seems really cagey.

On the other hand Eury still has like no reads whatsoever other than Shinori. As Prims said, most of her posts have been just defending her Shinori vote. The only other suspicion she's talked about is Prims, but that's based on his tone being rude or something, which isn't scummy. And it wasn't scummy when Shinori did that either. She says she has other reads on me and SB, but they're a nullread on me and a pretty non-committal read on SB.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Eury I guess

I really don't like this post--just says "they're both bad" and then votes Eury without explaining why Eury is worse than Shinori. I think BBM actually makes a better case on Shinori than Eury here, so I really don't know why he votes Eury at the end.

I wanna lynch Grass.

Why?? Last I checked, I made a post which you and Bizz agreed was scummy fsr but neither of you actually bothered to say why.

I don't think Shinori's method of claiming is a townslip at all. In fact to me it reads like he claimed a Doc variant sort of thing to create panic, and then once people pointed out it was conflicting with the fact that Balc's flip says "no Doc variants" he backpedalled and changed it from "I stop the kill" to "I stop the killer the next night" to make it more like a Hooker than a Doctor.

Anyways I'm really sorry but my head is hurting a lot and I can't concentrate on this game or studying. I'm probably going to go to sleep so that I can wake up early and study tomorrow morning.

Still don't support Eury lynch. If someone wants to go for someone other than Shinori, I guess Grass is the best turbo choice? Prims's "I think Eury is town but I support her lynch anyways!" is scummy. The last post where he said that selective effort is scummy is literally the only reasoning he's given for why I'm scummy beyond that I'm posting to my scum meta. He hasn't explained exactly how this is so either. Sadly he is probably not up for lynch today.

Your idea about Shinori's claim is strange and kind of specific--why that as opposed to literally anything else?

Hmm, I must have missed your switch from voting for Eury to not supporting her lynch if you "still" don't support her lynch.

I'm agreeing with Prims' take on BBM being scummy.

##Unvote

Shinori's claim seemed town to me, as well as his posting in general over the last few hours.

##Vote: BBM

I'm ambivalent about a Eury lynch and I think my vote might be hammer (based on the mayor claim), so I'll vote my read. Would be around to hammer if needed, though.

Current thoughts/reads:

1. Shinori: Yeah, I tunneled like hell on him in D1, and I'm not going to apologize for it. His snide personality (fail impersonation of House tbh- lacked the smoother wording/persona/voice for it) rubbed me hard the wrong way, but you guys are confident in his role claim, so there's not much to come back with on here. Either he's being honest about his role, in which case I'd be forced to read him as town, or he's doing a damn good job of lying to us.

2. SB: I don't know. Something about him still feels weird to me, especially the fact that he refuses to mention something pertaining to his role- something that resulted in him unvoting Refa. If I lived past D1 (which I doubt I will) I'd pin him down on D2 until he squealed what the heck he's hiding. Scummy until proven innocent.

3. Bizz: Likewise wary due to her mentioning 'reasons' but not actually saying them (like SB), but otherwise playing to her townish meta that I've seen before.

4. Poly: Seems okay to me so far- has done what he can to read through posts well and take multiple aspects into consideration. Null-leaning townie.

5. Refa: Sorta leaning towards the same thing as Poly. Null-leaning townie.

6. Grass: It's hard to explain, but gut readings are pulling off like he did when he was the Witch... idk. I don't trust him much- would say feels scummish until proven guilty.

7. Prims: I do not like his personality/approach to this game thus far, but then again, I've never been a huge fan of him personally from the get-go (don't take it as a personal attack- just a clash of personalities really). Complained again and again about wall posts, and more criticism/whining seemed to come from his posts than anything. And the fact that he openly declared that he disregarded some of Vhaltz's posts was just bad play overall. If you're too lazy to read walls of posting, then don't play? Annoyed me, so I threw him under 'scummy until proven otherwise'.

8. BBM: His last bit of vote changing/reasoning has weirded me out a bit, and I can't say that I'm a fan of watching votes come on and off of me repeatedly. I didn't like his wagon early on, nor did I support a lot of the "BBM (s)cum meta" reads since I didn't see much of it from my PoV. Null read, though was open to changing.

[GODDAMN, SO MANY PEOPLE TO LIST. URGH.]