Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

vhaltz's actions wrt his role make no sense as scum...

voting him for the way he's voted but his content isn't scummy? what

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

also you can say I've got my gutreads all sorted out while I try to find more logical explanations for why I think they are town and cum later.

I vote that we change scum into cum.

Re-reading now, I'm ehhhh on any lynch that isn't Objection's. I'll do an actual content post later when I'm not eating and shit.

hey I've just decided I'm temp subbing, I'll probably be back around the end of the week (Thursday??) provided I'm not dead by then. I don't want to perma-sub but these next few days are going to be awful. sorry. (also sorry for all the spam today I'm literally gay)

Also hope those issues get better, your posts are pretty fun to read if that's worth anything

hey ty for this btw that really means a lot man.

Right. Ok, so I've been ISOing some people, and specifically was looking at Eury. Earlier in the day, she'd had Shinori and SB as her main two people to be lynched. I dunno why but my gut feeling says that she wouldn't have been bussing that early. I'm slightly inclined to list SB as not!scum and already have Shinori as a town read, so. What I actually found interesting though was Eury's read on Grass. To me, it reads like an attempt at distancing without really making Grass out to be scummy. She talks about how he seems like his ITP!self and calls him scummish, but also heavily hedges it. Need to ISO some more people, but would be looking into that.

ALRIGHTY

I actually have a thoughts quicktopic so i know what's going on, gonna quickly type out thoughts

scumreads currently: bbm/grass/objection/refa

[spoiler=BBM]BBM still because his D1 mudslinging (#362) and defense of the eury wagon looks like trying to save the stronger scum role, and his self-meta defenses about it are Really Bad

[spoiler=angst]

Also because shit cases piss me off and maybe if I get mislynched enough times for no reason other than BBM IS PLAYING TO SCUM META, people will stop doing it.

i really incredibly dislike this post on a personal level because you're basically saying "hey i'm not the problem, everyone else is!" which is shit because if you are being labeled as scummy every game, chances are the problem is in your play, not other players. get over yourself

bbm's last post of D1 (#362) is really bad. not supporting eury lynch due to roleclaim is bad, considering he selectively decided that "oh we haven't seen many scum watchers => unlikely to be scum", which is trying to outguess the mod and is flawed logic anyway. looks worse on eury's flip as well because he was basically mudslinging shinori in the first paragraph re shinori's claim

bbm's #292 has bbm show a better case against eury, but immediately falling back on it because of the watcher claim. voting shinori reads like trying to save the godfather and actively pursuing a shinori mislynch, see point about #362

actually vhaltz brings up a good point about bbm; what the hell would he mention stuff about his own role? like particularly around the time people were consolidating, when if you wanted to crumb there was plenty of time before that

if bbm was trying to divert the lynch to himself from eury (which it really does read as), i'd lynch him asap

bbm's logic in townreads is godawful. poly's eury vote was half-assed as hell and there was literally no justification. at that point, it could have been attempting for a bus. ergo, faulty logic.

kirsche being a lesser townread is also shit, because if kirsche was scum, he'd be hardbussing from ED1. what the actual fuck

"I'm a way more experienced player than her and have no reason to sac myself for her if she's my buddy."

are you for real. please, tell me how useful you are when a cop scans you as mafia compared to eury who was a FUCKING godfather

if eury had survived D1, chances are she would have been scanned over anyone else, and the inno report would stop being from immediately lynching her. skill level at that point is incredulous logic because fake clears are better than any play strength.

kirsche actually nailed a really good point

bbm's only targets are actually the people who straight voted him D2, no one else. hmmmmmm

"I don't have a strong read on you at the moment and I'm not going to force myself to take a stance on you at this very moment when there's no reason to do so."

OH GEE BBM

you know, because someone asked you, perhaps? holy shit

seriously, you have all these ~words~ about someone and yet you can't give a definite read? get out

nice waffle there bbm. give a damn definite read instead of trying to slander without commiting

"Yeah, associative reads without a flip are bad, but you should still not have a scumteam in your head that doesn't make sense together." - bbm #495

maybe from your opinion it doesn't make sense. HOWEVER, from my POV it makes perfect sense. case closed

[spoiler=grass]

grass's posts read scummy; forcing shinori to claim wasn't required and read like scum wanting a claim

his bbm vote is a complete sheep from prims' logic, and there's literally no new logic given at all. yes, you have a read, and i recongize that you thought eury was scummier, but just piggybacking off someone's logic with absolutely ~zero~ precedent is bad

grass's #549 feels really bad posttone wise

[spoiler=refa]

refa's #423 is awful

it's a bloody martyr kill, it's likely that the martyr took the kill instead, which make that point about shin goddawful

also complaining about getting scumreads = admitted lack of town effort

ALSO >ITP HUNTING

REFA YOU SCUMLORD

refa's case against shinori is bullshit

please, lynch the claimed protective role and make yourself look awful

seriously though. does being the counterwagon to mafia godfather not mean anything to refa?

refa just literally went on semantics. shinori was still a viable wagon after his claim LD1; hence, a counterwagon. when it forms is irrelevant. he's literally ignoring everything said about shinori that shows he's damn likely town

actually refa's basically voteparking shinori at this point, ever since whenever it was D1

[spoiler=objection]

objection's AtE was really really bad. in the same post (#184), he says venn's content is alright for the time being but fails to provide an alternative vote at the time (or for the rest of the phase). probably scum, see what happened in One-Shot

yeah that objection post didn't help any to ease my suspicions

his bbm read is literally "i'm scumreading you" with no explanation bar two lines.

need to read objection/grass more but there's a major gut feeling hanging about

lynch priority: refa/bbm > objection > grass

##Unvote

##Vote: Refa

so tl;dr:

BBM give a hard opinion on my playerslot immediately or I will strongarm the lynch onto you

Refa is the epitome of lazy scumhunting on very likely town (hint: scummy)

Grass is a major gut read still but there's stuff around that I don't like

Objection case has been beaten to death

I don't think that the way Vhaltz claimed his role makes him town, but the Eury vote does IMO.

@Manix- not unless you give a strong read on every single playerslot in the game as well. I've been trying to get a better handle on my nullreads, but it is seriously unreasonable to expect someone to have a strong read on every person in the game. I give zero fucks if you vote me for it; I came into the day expecting your slot to be voting for me.

except it is fucking at fault

I don't have a read on you get that through your head. your slot is no different from any other slot in the game and expecting me to have a STRONG READ on you to go right away is no different from asking me to give a strong read on any other slot in the game. vote me for it I don't care at all anD i will not be responding to anything you say for the rest of the phase because we both know whats going to happen otherwis

it would take about 20 minutes at most to read my iso, and compare interactions with the flipped scum. i can't be expected to do that for everyone in the game just to have you do just one.

if there's a specific person you want me to look at, I can do that. woah.

blah I'm sorry that was an overreaction. But I've spent the last whatever since Bizz said she might want a tempsub hoping you wouldn't be the one to sub in, in a game where I knew I wasn't playing well, and you coming in and starting your read on me with how I was whining and needed to get over myself set me off.

I'll do your slot next, but I need to cool down.

oh wait yeah, that's something else I forgot

grass's case against vhaltz; it's really bad, because it completely ignores the fact that without his vote, eury would not have been lynched. that in itself is enough to make any case based around his voting patterns flawed

Eurykins could not have been lynched without Vhaltz's doublevote. I don't know why anybody would seriously consider him as a lynch option at this point.

lol I forgot we had a mayor, that's what I get for scumhunting by ISO ##Unvote

Right. Ok, so I've been ISOing some people, and specifically was looking at Eury. Earlier in the day, she'd had Shinori and SB as her main two people to be lynched. I dunno why but my gut feeling says that she wouldn't have been bussing that early. I'm slightly inclined to list SB as not!scum and already have Shinori as a town read, so. What I actually found interesting though was Eury's read on Grass. To me, it reads like an attempt at distancing without really making Grass out to be scummy. She talks about how he seems like his ITP!self and calls him scummish, but also heavily hedges it. Need to ISO some more people, but would be looking into that.

WIFOM WIFOM WIFOM

...but really, she probably thought I looked scummy (since I've been posting poor content) but didn't want to call me scum ('cause I'm not) so she said I looked like ITP. But I played well in that game and I'm playing poorly in this one so idk what she even meant.

(1) grass's posts read scummy; forcing shinori to claim wasn't required and read like scum wanting a claim

(2) his bbm vote is a complete sheep from prims' logic, and there's literally no new logic given at all. yes, you have a read, and i recongize that you thought eury was scummier, but just piggybacking off someone's logic with absolutely ~zero~ precedent is bad

(3) grass's #549 feels really bad posttone wise

(1) WRT Shinori, I thought it was "we're basically just waiting on a claim to lynch him". I was seeing him as scummy at that point and I thought others were too, and he was refusing to claim because I don't remember exactly but something that felt dumb.

(2) I actually had the reaction of "this post is super scummy" to BBM's post where he voted Eury, then kept reading the thread and saw that Prims had said exactly the same thing already. I hadn't written up my thoughts and I was pressed for time.

(3) Giving reads? Is bad post tone wise?

oh wait yeah, that's something else I forgot

grass's case against vhaltz; it's really bad, because it completely ignores the fact that without his vote, eury would not have been lynched. that in itself is enough to make any case based around his voting patterns flawed

Not only that, but being mayor can explain slightly unusual voting patterns. Like I said, I forgot we had a mayor.

I'm not totally convinced vhaltz is town, since he did leave for the 4 hours before phase end when things were in considerable flux and he may have thought Eury wouldn't get lynched even with his vote, or maybe that Eury would get lynched no matter what, but neither of those seem too likely. Still, there are a lot of contradictions.

Going back to reading ISOs and should have a vote within half an hour to an hour.

(Also, Manix, you always have a gutread on me :( )

1)

Oh, and the reason I didn't switch to Shinori is that I wasn't sure where votals were. But with those clarifications,

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

Do consider claiming.

post in question. from what's there, it reads like "hey this guy is close to lynch, let's force a claim out of him when you mentioned him once back in whichever post that was (on that topic: rvs voteparking is a weak reason to find someone scummy, and then you threw your vote on him in the quoted post, with that being basically the only reason)

2) there was still no precedent. you agreed with prims and didn't give any original thought

3) no, i'm talking more about the tone behind the post. hard to explain.

(Also, Manix, you always have a gutread on me :( )

why does this feel like a thinly veiled AtE?

Im just super busy with kids both being home from school all week and work not giving more much of a break.

Ok quick thoughts include my scumread on sb being pretty much done due to his meticulousness of post analysis in his opening post for d2. I have a more confident read on the Manix slot now that the sub occurred, but that's not really necessary I guess.

I strongly dislike vhaltz's play, and despite the mayor role, I still find him to be slightly scummy (more due to semantics though), and kirsche finding me scummy for not immediately throwing a vote other reads as scummy to me because I can't see the benefit of throwing votes around when ppl are close to being hammered 1/3 into the day. Disliking it, ok cool that's your prerogative, but if inn actually scummy for it, then, no.

More comfortable with objection, and I'm rereading bbm now because his outburst on manix makes me think I'm basing too much of my read on meta.