Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

It doesn't mean that it makes you seem unlikely to be scumbuddies, it means it doesn't give any evidence one way or another.

I just also think that their interaction looks like a bus.

backpedal harder (check timestamps)

no seriously. that's really bad because for all you harp on about specific wording being important you fall right into the same trap

Also: how about my attack on Shin at a time when nobody else was doing that, and my case on Vhaltz when no one else was doing that? That's not a lack of independent opinion. (It might be bad scumhunting, which others have accused me of, but that's not what you said.)

just because you have independent opinions does not necessarily mean you aren't scummy. not all scum sheep, etc.

i almost feel like doing a large reread of grass but /effort and i'm not feeling great for whatever reason

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

backpedal harder (check timestamps)

no seriously. that's really bad because for all you harp on about specific wording being important you fall right into the same trap

It's not inconsistent or a backpedal. Let me clarify.

Statement 1: "Venno and Objection are independently scummy." This means that I have reasons for finding Venno scummy, and reasons for finding Objection scummy, and the former do not make the latter more or less valid, and vice versa.

Statement 2: "Venno and Objection's interaction looks like a bus." This means that I think that the interaction between Venno and Objection is likely to be two scum trying to fake-attack each other for towncred.

First, I said (1). Then, after reading for Venno and Objection's interaction, I said (2). Could that have been biased by the fact that I already thought they were scummy? Sure. But that doesn't change the fact that I find both of them scummy and I think their interactions are a bus.

In #648 what I said was that being "independently scummy" doesn't mean "unlikely to be scumbuddies", therefore it's not a contradiction to say "independently scummy and also scumbuddies".

Prims: you're likely town FMPOV for role reasons (just realized this), aside from Eury interactions, but I really doubt you're confirmed town for everyone. And I'm confident that you can't have any role info on me that makes me look bad to you unless someone messed with one of our results (or you're doing dumb rolespec). Actually, saying "I believe I'm confirmed town but can't out it" is dumb cause clearly you're not confirmed town then.

just vote grass lol hes mafia

Can we still feasibly pull an Objection lynch?

If we can't go Objection, I'd be okay with lynching Grass.

I feel like Venno's content is more newb!player than anything, and I don't consider that scummy. I'm honestly not sure if you'd flip scum either, but it's a better alternative to the dreaded no lynch.

i dont have any role info im just making fun of people who say "I think X is town because Y but can't claim it" because it's infuriating due to how useless it actually is unless you have reason to trust that particular player (and even if you do, you don't know their exact logic, so it could be flawed.)

I am still waiting for an Objection claim.

just got home from actual work, i'll try to put something together before bed. My schedule returns to normal starting tomorrow though.

phase end is like, 12 hours if i can into math

i should probably decide which of grass/objection is scummier (still, both were gutreads and i actually have something against grass_

Quick thoughts, I would prefer GB lynch over objection lynch but wouldn't fight the objection lynch either. My read on objection is null for the most part, he hasn't done anything townie in my eyes but alternatively he hasn't done anything awfully scummy. Something also tells me Objection won't be around to claim till closer to phase end. Gut feeling, and I don't quite like that.

Leaning more town on BBM but I could be wrong. Honestly not feeling the best about Elie because of late day 1 shenanigans. Also Elie, Could I ask you for your opinions on Grass? Going through your iso and you don't really say anything about him at all. The only posts you have WRT to Grass are in response to other people either voting him or talking about him being scummy. Such as post #177 and #179 and that was pretty early on in the game, since then you have yet to say anything else about him?

Heavily dislike Refa, but I could be really biased. His connections with Poly also rub me bad. A lot of Poly's recent posts are also pinging me. I honestly would not be opposed to lynching poly and I'm pretty sure I could get a case for this but I'd still prefer to lynch Grass over him at the moment.

I'll try to get some more actual content down in a bit.

FWIW I'm not too certain about Poly being town over the swing vote tell because when I was his scumbuddy in Unnamed he kind of wanted to "jump the gun" a lot. He could have assumed Eurykins was sunk and would have more people push her wagon and tried to just salvage the cred early.

RVS seriously never means anything.

what sucks is that when Grass flips scum people are gonna be all "wow his RVS vote WAS a scumtell!" but seriously all he did was jokevote a guy lmfao

I guess you could argue it's scummy he didn't try to contribute to a wagon or start something, but town also do that, sadly.

[spoiler=game theory]

RVS seriously never means anything.

if rvs didn't mean anything, then we'd never have info and people can just go "oh it was rvs it didn't mean anything!" which is Bad Play, from either alignment

[spoiler=gay theory]im gay

[spoiler=game theory]Yeah I'm being hyperbolic, but it generally means little later on when you have flips to work with instead, and gut about some guy's jokevote does not stand up at this point in the game, especially if you're not gonna explain what's wrong with it.

RVS being meaningful is this shared fiction that we all hold, like the value of fiat currency

I'm at 5 votes and seems like a lot of people also consider me scummy so yeah I'll claim

I'm town odd-night compulsive roleblocker. I was on BBM last night. I successfully targeted him.

I'd like scorri's thoughts on this, since we apparently have 3 roleblocks? I guess it could be jailer + scum + grass but at the very least I assume scorri knows something about roleblocks.