Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ughhhhhhh, travel sucks. I'm exhausted and have lots of work due tonight but I'll try to figure things out. Uhm, Grass's claim makes things fit and so I don't disbelieve his roleclaim. I'm not softing roleblocked or roleblocker, I just had questions and from what Grass said, I'd say that he knows my role. I can claim it if yinz really want, but it does work. I'm going to try and ISO people, but I really can't promise anything. I'm really sorry about the crappy activity, hopefully after tomorrow I'll be able to be around more.

Grass's target is pretty convenient after I've already claimed to have idled N1. Also, his first post of D2 started off with talking about reasons for why I wasn't that suspicious- why did he hook me?

And the odd-night compulsive thing doesn't make much sense as a modifier because most Hookers generally idle for the first night phase or two when using your role is a lot riskier, and then start using it every night after a while. So this modifier forces you to use it when it's not a good idea, and then prevents you from using it fully when it is. It's a pretty hard nerf to a role that's fairly well balanced without any modifiers at all.

Ugh, I'm just gonna keep my vote down and try not to twist my head over rolespec then. If everybody else thinks this is a towntell though then I'm willing to lynch Objection or Venn too (probably Objection first but he still hasn't claimed).

Grass's target is pretty convenient after I've already claimed to have idled N1. Also, his first post of D2 started off with talking about reasons for why I wasn't that suspicious- why did he hook me?

iirc, prims asked that a town roleblocker be on you D1, but even then i'm not completely sure why he'd trust prims over his own reads (roleblock who you think is scummy, #bearclawstrats)

Votals, D2 the fourth

Grassbridger (6) - BBM, Prims, Vhaltz, kirsche, Shinori

Objection! (6) - Polydeuces, SB, Shin, Vennobennu, Elieson, Refa

Refa (1) - Manix

Vennobennu (2) - Objection!, Grassbridger

Not voting - scorri

Here's the time to phase end~! You've got just under 13 hours remaining. Hammer is 8!

iirc, prims asked that a town roleblocker be on you D1

That was a joke. "hooker" "cum meta"

BTW since we're talking about roles, just throwing it out there that I'm targeting Objection if he survives the day without claiming. If not, I'll probably go for Venn.

I'm agreeing with Prims' take on BBM being scummy.

and #435 doesn't really make sense. if you thought bbm wasn't as scummy, why didn't you figure that out during the night phase before blocking him?

My reads were shit D1 and most of D2 too, I'm feeling good about my Venno and Objection reads right now but nothing else. My role also allows actions to be sent in ahead of time, I guess because it's compulsive, so I put in BBM when Prims mentioned it and then at the end of the day I was like "seems fine, he's looking kinda scummy plus he said he had a weak role."

...wait, what? The hooker thing was a joke? I totally didn't get that. (Actually I thought you were saying that he was playing to his scum meta so he looked scummy so he should get hooked, which made perfect sense if I granted the meta thing.)

and #435 doesn't really make sense. if you thought bbm wasn't as scummy, why didn't you figure that out during the night phase before blocking him?

Uh, because I didn't figure it out til D2? I don't know what else to say. I didn't have much cause (or time) for reevaluating my reads during the night.

I thought Prims was being facetious because why would he have an investigation role as a Miller; this isn't a Manix setup... but then apparently not? idk

I didn't take the Hooker thing as a joke, but I mean, why would I even take the kill as scum if someone had asked for me to be hooked? And after the Eury flip I would have been a pretty obvious target for a Hooker or Tracker. I guess the point about it not being a loss since I claimed having a weak role is fair though.

jailkeeper would be a doc variant no?