Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

I thought Prims was being facetious because why would he have an investigation role as a Miller; this isn't a Manix setup... but then apparently not? idk

Eh, miller investigators make sense and eclipse just said she doesn't like purposeless roles (eg pure miller). As long as I'm not the cop itself it's logical.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And the odd-night compulsive thing doesn't make much sense as a modifier because most Hookers generally idle for the first night phase or two when using your role is a lot riskier, and then start using it every night after a while. So this modifier forces you to use it when it's not a good idea, and then prevents you from using it fully when it is. It's a pretty hard nerf to a role that's fairly well balanced without any modifiers at all.

I wanna go back to this--BBM, do you think "doesn't make much sense as a modifier/hard nerf to a balanced role" makes me more or less likely to be telling the truth, and more or less likely to be town?

The chance that someone could actually confirm that I targeted BBM is relatively low, especially given what scorri has said. What I'm wondering is why, just because no one can confirm, do you assume it's false?

(Also I've been hinting at knowing scorri's role like all day, and she says my claimed action fits with me knowing her role.)

@Manix- If you're thinking that I'm the role that I think you're thinking that I am, you're only partially correct. I don't think you'd be able to guess it fully.

@Grass- I was saying that it makes less sense for you to be town. Mafia Hooker receiving a odd-night nerf like that makes much more sense because that's actually a role that's pretty good (though then it'd depend on how strong the town is). And then you'd probably be lying about being compulsive.

ugh looking over that again it's actually a kind of shitty argument, so I'm inclined to just take your claim as null and able to go either way.

@Manix- If you're thinking that I'm the role that I think you're thinking that I am, you're only partially correct. I don't think you'd be able to guess it fully.

it's probably a modified version of said role, kinda like what happened in a past game (fairly past)

@prims: let's apply occam's razor for a sec. i understand what you're saying, but we have the potential for him being legit (hi scorri), then somehow we need to explain the other roleblock on you. which means there's a probable scumblocker out there (fypov).

i kinda don't want to lynch grass today after all this, for ~reasons~

uhh I have no idea what you're talking about then because the role that I thought you were guessing earlier isn't particularly uncommon, just not good.

Anyways going to bed; still up for Grass lynch. Yes he could be legit, but he could also not be and I don't think Scorri confirming with 50% accuracy that he visited me means much when I could tell you the same thing by flipping a coin.

Occam's Razor only applies if Grass successfully roleblocked somebody. There's no evidence he's not the person who blocked me, since everybody knew BBM was a passive role.

Prims, I think that one would get found out pretty quickly, no? If I were scum hooker with no odd-night modifier, and the number of claimed roleblocks stayed at 2 per night, then either there's an even-night hooker too or I lied about my role, and really the latter would be more likely. So I wouldn't do that.

(FMPOV without using the word "town" from my role PM:) I think I wouldn't have been able to guess scorri's role without knowing that BBM was hooked. So that means I either did it myself or am scumbuddies with the person who did. But assuming the Prims hook was scum, that would mean 2 scum roleblockers which is fairly unlikely I think. So that makes me look town, to myself and anyone else who believes that I did guess scorri's role, I think.

Basically, me guessing scorri's role means that I knew BBM was roleblocked, which means it's likely I did it myself. (Assuming I'm correct about scorri's role.)

(I'm back to my original theory of scorri's role btw)

since everybody knew BBM was a passive role.

um. he claims to be an active role, last I checked.

@bbm: it's not terribly common because it's mostly negative utility earlygame and doesn't get too much better.

b) I highly suspect that Grass's role is the reason for you being roleblocked. Whether he targeted you or BBM is the thing I'm not sure about.

how could grass be responsible for roleblocking me if he targeted bbm

how could grass be responsible for roleblocking me if he targeted bbm

driver/redirector come to mind

i'm just gonna go on a limb though and say i don't think it's either one