Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have ~10 minutes to deadline, he'd better type fast!

Quick reads: Still going for Objection, but Grass saying that Objection's roleclaim is a lie because it's too simple is dubious to me, partly due to Kay's role but also because we only know the roles of like six people out of eighteen. Kay was a simple martyr

Oh fuck I'm such an idiot.

I literally forgot about Kay's role.

Anyway I didn't say it was a lie, I said I doubted it. That's different, and you're misrepping me. You're my #1 vote tomorrow.

But I guess Venno does bring up a good point about Kay. I'll revise my previous statement to say that I'm less dubious of complicated roleclaims than I might be in other games, and *slightly* more dubious of simple ones.

Votals, D2 the final!

Grassbridger (4) - BBM, Prims, kirsche, Shinori

Objection! (8) - Polydeuces, SB, Shin, Vennobennu, Elieson, Refa, Grassbridger, Objection!

Not voting - scorri, Manix, Vhaltz

You guys really hate investigative roles FSR. You may also incur the wrath of Vincent, but that's not my fault~

Dear Objection!,

You are Kloe. You're a soft-spoken, sword-wielding schoolgirl with a bird named Sieg. The bird's more interesting than you (but don't tell Vincent I said this).

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with Night X - Sieg, follow PLAYER. Sieg will tail PLAYER, and will tell you all the people PLAYER visited.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Perhaps you should put a sign up that says No Schoolgirls, Because That Game Is Already Over.

Here's the time to phase end~! If the phase ends early, it will be by less than an hour (I love you all, but I've gotta fly to work).

Bro! I can actually post again! I'll have something proper later in the night phase, I've got arrangements for the evening, but I still think Grass's dislike of Vhaltz is scummy, even with the evidence against it. In all honesty, I was expecting Objection to flip scum, but it's one of those things you can see in RETROSPECT. Eli's guarding of Grass is also rather suspicious, especially after his defense of Eury on day one. Looking back he's been questioning Grass votes and defending him pretty much from the beginning without a mention on anything negative about him.

I'm feeling better about SB for his criticism of Venno's BBM misrep and he has generally not done anything to indicate scuminess since the early part of day 1. I'm still confuzzled to where his Refa confidence comes from but I'm feeling a little better about it.

I want to read over the Objection/Grass decision, so I'll get back to you people on that. Happy SLEEPING.

Me again talking to my lovely sleeping audience! I couldn't find anything worthwhile in Objection's wagon. However, I am feeling a lot better about SB from Objection's tracking, especially since nothing bad really happened to Shinori. I can't really think of any situation where scum would target scum so things seem somewhat clear. I can understand Grass's logic of "not-me over me" but his "dying" comments didn't seem particularly good. His opinions were basically "Objection sucks", "Venno is scummy", "I dun like Shin's PR". However, the fact that he volunteered them without being prompted is rather interesting, but the quality was bad enough for him to not have really bothered.

Refa, yesterday, Grass was your number 2 lynch but you said you didn't have any real issues with him. EL SUSPICIOUSO. Around 500ish you flipflop a lot about him, going from "he's probably not scum" to "lynch him bro". I can't actually think of a scummy reason to lynch him over Town!Objection so I guess it's just INDECISIVENESS.

I agree with Manix's comment about Eli, who seems to be defending possible lynches late on. I'm also not feeling the Eli love either, in previous games with him as town he's contributed far more and he even forgot to do his silly reaction test! He didn't really defend Objection but I can imagine scum would probably figure he was doomed regardless. I'm thinking Eli may be our scummy bambino.

More from Shin.FM later!

Not one, but two people lie dead after the night's activities!

Dear SB,

You are Vanille. You randomly forgot how to fight with your staff in the middle of FF13. You also seem to like the color pink a lot.

During the night, you MUST respond to your role PM with Night X - Swap PLAYER. Anything that targets PLAYER will target whoever *snip* targeted instead, and vice versa. Oh, right! *snip* Failure to submit an action will have unpredictable results!

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Dear Paperblade Vhaltz,

You are Cheria. You felt like you were the most even-headed, normal person out of Tales of Graces, and you're probably right. Why Namco made the sick girl the healer is beyond you.

Due to the fact that you're so NORMAL, no one will notice you as you go about your business during the night. This means that you can't take the mafia kill consecutively, unless you're the only living mafia player.

Since you're so sensible, your vote counts twice. This shuts off in MYLO/LYLO, as determined by me.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with Night X - What's PLAYER? You'll learn PLAYER's role.

You are allied with the mafia. You win when all threats to the mafia are eliminated.

Well, a mafia member died, so it was a good night? The rest of you convene for the morning's discussions.

It is now Day 3! Day 3 ends on December 6 at 7:00 PM. Get cracking!

Edited by eclipse

prims got any scoop for us?

also did not expect that flip at all.

also refa is easily sb's codriver partner, looking back ;/

that said, i don't it confirms refa as town. refa out targets please

Well then...

Vhaltz was a mafia-aligned doublevote... all right, now we've got someone else for associative reads.

I'd like to hear some results before I start analysing some things.

vhaltz was mafia lmao

Well thanks for killing your Godfather for us?

My action succeeded but I don't have anything conclusive.

anyway ##Vote: Grassbridger you guys are bad at lynching mafia when I'm not around

@Courier:

1. theyre ok. He hasn't done much so he might be mafia who got unlucky with a votepark.

2. Obviously town

3. IDK

4. Don't have one, I think he's saying a lot of what everybody else has said and hasn't done anything particularly townie. Null read, potential scum.

5. IDK

I'll get back to you on the IDKs when I make a comprehensive post.