Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

Vhaltz is still scummy despite being mayor and enabling the Eury lynch. That may not be enough for now, but don't ignore him just because of that.

This is confirmation bias as FUCC

if Grass still thought Vhaltz was scummy despite enabling the Eury lynch, why didn't he explain why and keep prioritizing the Vhaltz vote, instead of backing down as soon as everybody went "nah Vhaltz is town lol"?

also Vhaltz enabled the tracker lynch yesterday for bad reasons, Grass has played enough that he's not new and his posts did not sound townie. I'm inclined to think he realized the Grass wagon wouldn't recover and that he could probably get away with it if it did.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vhaltz was mafia lmao

Well thanks for killing your Godfather for us?

My action succeeded but I don't have anything conclusive.

Who did you target, specifically?

For what it matters I TRIED to target Scorri.

Why specifically Scorri? She didn't seem like a prominent NK target.

Also, something I'm wondering. Vhaltz getting NK'd means either the other driver (I'm gonna assume Refa for convenience's sake) redirected the NK towards Vhaltz, or the SK wanted to get rid of the double-vote.

Aside from Grass, was there anyone else still alive who had a significant wagon during the last day phase? Might give us an idea as to who we may want to look at later on.

##Vote: Grass for now, since he's currently the scummiest player around.

Also, just saying: if you try to rolespec from only knowing my targets it won't get you anywhere, so unless I claim a report don't WIFOM yourself over it. My role can effectively crack open the game later on so you'll understand why I'm claiming my targets once I flip.

@poly: scorri was softing an info role, that's probably why

also shinori was driven to himself, making the targets shinori/scorri. there's another kill out there

All right, that makes sense. Scum would probably try to NK a potential info role to keep us off of them in case we're about to catch one.

So, there's likely an SK kicking around unless scum were tired of Vhaltz's shit and just bus-NK'd him, which I highly doubt.

Speaking of scorri; madam, who did you target last night? Since I see you lurking.

Also, as a note that I just read now, going through Vhaltz's ISO for associative reads: Vhaltz was on Grass for most of the day after he got off me, so either he was bussing Grass or Grass is town.

I targeted Venn. No redirects or anything.

Any particular reasons for targeting Venn? Not trying to rolespec, just looking for context.

If any of our info roles are on, please out any results you've got, especially if they pertain to anybody who visited SB or Vhaltz last night.

The more info we've got now, the better. Especially if we can out another mafia player or even the SK (though I have the feeling I know who the SK might be if there is one...) quickly so we don't waste any time in getting rid of them.

Felt like it.

Vhaltz voting Grass doesn't actually matter because at the last minute he unvoted Grass over bad logic. This could be an associative tell or just an attempt to secure a Tracker lynch, but either way Grass is scummy for other reasons.

well if we lynch Grass today anyways then fine, I'm okay with that lynch specifically

but more info later on would be nice, especially if we've found another living maf aside from him

Bah, Vhaltz flipping scum is making me go through all my townreads again.

##Vote: Grass

Nothing's changed since yesterday and you guys suck for lynching a role as easily provable as Tracker over something like Hooker. In fact in light of Vhaltz's flip, Grass's "I think at least one scum bussed Eury but I don't know who" seems even worse.

Poly why even mention the possibility of scum NKing Vhaltz? Obviously they are not going to kill a member of their own team. And if you think you know who the SK might be, why are you not just saying it? What is the point of keeping it to yourself?

I targeted Scorri but somehow my action got also redirected to myself and affected both her and me? Which doesn't really make sense considering nothing else should have been able to affect her...

Bah, Vhaltz flipping scum is making me go through all my townreads again.

##Vote: Grass

Nothing's changed since yesterday and you guys suck for lynching a role as easily provable as Tracker over something like Hooker. In fact in light of Vhaltz's flip, Grass's "I think at least one scum bussed Eury but I don't know who" seems even worse.

Poly why even mention the possibility of scum NKing Vhaltz? Obviously they are not going to kill a member of their own team. And if you think you know who the SK might be, why are you not just saying it? What is the point of keeping it to yourself?

I targeted Scorri but somehow my action got also redirected to myself and affected both her and me? Which doesn't really make sense considering nothing else should have been able to affect her...

Maybe they didn't see him as being particularly helpful? I'm not sure, I'm just tossing out theories as to how that worked. Either that, or we got hella lucky with a re-direct, and the SK killed off SB.

Speaking of theories and the SK, I'm wondering if the SK is Kaoz. Thank about it; it would make it easy to keep him around if nothing direct can touch him, and it also explains the co-drivers. I didn't say anything specifically because a) I don't have any actual evidence (it's all theory) and b) We can't do anything to confirm that unless we know who the co-driver is (though, again, I'm assuming Refa) so that we can rig a re-direct to figure out what exactly Kaoz has role-wise.

I doubt there's too much investigation; scum is also loaded from what we've seen so far and Vhaltz's death implies SK (unless somebody wants to claim the vig shot).