Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

we can't target kaoz at night

if he's sk we autolose

in other news: not sure i like bbm's claimed result; potentially contradicts what I know

Reading it, it says we can't directly target him at night. But would it be possible to re-direct someone onto him with our second driver?

Like I said, all theories at this point. The fact that there's an SK is complicating my thought process and making me consider screwball scenarios that would otherwise seem completely stupid.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading it, it says we can't directly target him at night. But would it be possible to re-direct someone onto him with our second driver?

that driver would have to target him, which can't happen

Yeah whatever. Targeted her because she was crumbing some weird role and I didn't think the mafia would kill her because of inactivity, but I thought they might want to hook her or something. How does that potentially contradict what you know Manix?

Poly, why bother bringing up that Vhaltz was either bussing or that Grass is town if you're not going to take it into your thought process at all? You just mentioned that casually and then kept your vote on Grass. Prims explained why it could be a bus, but from the way you mentioned it it seemed like you were leaning more towards Grass being town.

Yeah whatever. Targeted her because she was crumbing some weird role and I didn't think the mafia would kill her because of inactivity, but I thought they might want to hook her or something. How does that potentially contradict what you know Manix?

it doesn't anymore because i was operating under follower!scorri

carrion

okay voting block is established wheee (i think i know exactly what's going on, and everyone involved pretty much has to be town.)

me/bbm/prims/scorri/shinori, let's go

Poly, why bother bringing up that Vhaltz was either bussing or that Grass is town if you're not going to take it into your thought process at all? You just mentioned that casually and then kept your vote on Grass. Prims explained why it could be a bus, but from the way you mentioned it it seemed like you were leaning more towards Grass being town.

I'm keeping the option of a townie Grass open for the time being since he hasn't flipped scum (and I got shit for trying to pull associative reads from unflipped players in anon), but reading through more and more, I'm not sure if anyone else makes more sense as scum, aside from maybe Elie (for reasons Shin's stated, and I'm trying to read through to see if I can find anything significant to enforce that aside from just going with other people's reads). I don't have anything else concrete anymore, but I think that if Grass flips scum if/when he's lynched.

okay voting block is established wheee (i think i know exactly what's going on, and everyone involved pretty much has to be town.)

me/bbm/prims/scorri/shinori, let's go

And me too.

Ergo, that's 6, and I think that's enough for hammer if you're so sure if Grass is scum.

actually whoever the cop is is another vote so lol (godfather flip confirms it)

i'm not actually sold on town!poly rn, tbh. something feels off. but what can you do

It's called autism gives me shittily convoluted thought processes which make me look sketchy because it's not entirely obvious that I think in a different way, especially on the Internet

btw when I said earlier you were only partially right that was because I wanted to keep the mafia guessing, but then I realized it didn't really matter after I'd already said my role sucked.

Looking at Grass's Vhaltz suspicion, I thought even yesterday that the way he drops it "oh mayor I guess he's town" was really weak, but with the flip it could easily be fabricated distancing.

Shinori's role would have been blocked by Safeguard.

@Poly- we're not going to quickhammer, and certainly not before Grass even posts. >_>

s'cool Manix, that was mostly self-depreciation anyway

Meanwhile, I don't like Elie's D2 content whatsoever, especially his defense of Grass throughout D2. And the even-night compulsive claim is odd, since he didn't actually give a role. Are you just town scared of an NK due to possessing a power role, or is your role typically indicative of scum? I know you targeted Vhaltz, but what exactly did you do?

IMO, Grass > Elie > all else in terms of lynch potential. If Grass flips scum then I think that Elie's about 90-99% confirmed to be his scumbuddy.

Reading Kirsche's ISO as well, I feel like he's flying under the radar. Could be something to look at but nothing seems overly scummy from him right now.

poly what are you claiming with that info?

I'm not claiming anything; again, this is merely a theory I have. It's not a claim, primarily due to the fact that I've got nothing to claim info-wise since I have no real role at the moment.

I just noticed that Elie claimed EN-compulsive in #776 and didn't actually give away a role. I'd like to hear what his role is before I press this one any further.

Note also that I'd still rather lynch Grass today unless someone can outright confirm Elie as scum, and I'm pretty sure that nobody is able to do so at the moment.

I really don't see how my suspicion of Vhaltz is scummy at a time when LITERALLY NO ONE ELSE was suspecting him. My case on him was based on voting patterns; weird voting patterns are to be expected as mayor (I think?) so people reminding me he was mayor made me back off, as well as the fact that the person he was bussing was both Godfather and Janitor, not someone to ordinarily be bussed on D1, especially by a mayor. Someone pointed that out as well.

There was a significant portion of D2 where I was making cases against Vhaltz and everyone else kept saying "no you're wrong and here's why". I even said that toward the end of the day, when someone (BBM?) said that it was weird how much I was talking about Vhaltz for how mild of a scumread he was. But like... I was pushing my scumread, and then it kept getting argued against, fairly convincingly. What was I supposed to do?

I'd like to point out that FMPOV, scum!Vhaltz unvoting me late makes perfect sense, since it lynches the tracker and not the nerfed hooker.

Anyway

##Vote: Vennobennu

nothing has changed this yet. I haven't gone through and looked for associative reads off SB and Vhaltz, though. Will do that tomorrow.

Also I think the whole scumteam has 3 roles each, one of which is town safeclaim. Not joking.

I'm gonna rolespec and say that the existence of "co-drivers" and scorri's role (which I now think I'm sure of again) give me a good idea of Elie's role and make me think he's town and is also probably why he thinks I'm town.

I'd like to point out that FMPOV, scum!Vhaltz unvoting me late makes perfect sense, since it lynches the tracker and not the nerfed hooker.

yes because a ninja really cares about the tracker, which they can nightkill anyway and the worst repercussion is shinori's role.

this is flawed.

I really don't see how my suspicion of Vhaltz is scummy at a time when LITERALLY NO ONE ELSE was suspecting him.

because it can read like a contrived bus/distance attempt. if you were scum, you'd also know he was scum and hence you could push on him and when he flipped say "I told you so"