Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

no, you're right, they aren't confirmed town. except i know prims isn't lying, scorri is a townread, scum safeguard is dumb, and lol shinori.

good luck trying to argue i'm scum too with my eleventy billion crumbs

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah grass that's fearmongering. i'm merely using my powers of ~townreads~ to propose a voting block. your reaction to it was literally to discredit it without a good reason (so what if they aren't confirmed town? you have to make some reads in that department at some pint otherwise you won't get anywhere)

Poly, I targeted Elie on N2. Didn't get anything that suggested scum. (Oh btw, I have an active role)

Sucks that Objection got lynched :(

I can claim my role if everyone wants me too, but I don't see the need presently.

Grassbridger is still as scummy as yesterday, and his latest comments don't help. Of course you aren't happy with a voting block against you; but people who are still alive are almost by definition unproven town. Care to say why they aren't townie?

##Vote: Grassbridger

(Oh, and in regards to this, I misremembered what you said; didn't mean to misrep you on purpose. You're free to disbelieve that though!)

also whats cool is that my role isnt actually guessable from my posts unless you squint rly hard but who am i kidding i'm a policy rolecop target anyway so scum knows and will shoot me.

FUCK

Minor host error. Does not affect flips. The relevant person(s) will be notified within five minutes.

EDIT: Notification(s) sent. Carry on~!

Edited by eclipse

Welp that was unexpected. Apparently I wasn't successful in targeting vhaltz, but I was doubly successful in targetIng grass (sry if your results are confusing because of me).

Yea I really don't see grass being scum and if manix has only.cases like "he could" and "you can be" on him then you're so laughably confident that words can't describe it. it feels like you're looking rrealllllly hard to find everything he says as scummy.

Ftr just to clear things up, I'm compulsive EN redirector, and I made grass target himself apparently.

Also poly or kirsche are sk, $5 on it

I don't crumb roles ever and I don't really see a reason to claim rn.

Yea I really don't see grass being scum and if manix has only.cases like "he could" and "you can be" on him then you're so laughably confident that words can't describe it. it feels like you're looking rrealllllly hard to find everything he says as scummy.

Manix apparently has info saying that Grass is actually scum, and as Prims has pointed out his interaction with Vhaltz has not been good.

I should be able to get more posts in from now on. Right now I feel like Elie is always here fear mongering. Also Vennobennu has really rubbed me the wrong way with:

Sucks that Objection got lynched :(

when he himself was voting Objection. Could be distancing from a mislynch. Grass is probably scum though.

##Vote: Grassbridger

L-1. Grass >> Venno > Elie >> everyone else.

Time to use one of my very few posts!

Unless there were some driving or redirecting antics, the odds are that SB was the scumteam's nightkill. It sorta made sense, there wasn't really any suspicion of him. Using that line of logic, I'd imagine Refa, who I assume is his co-driver, is probably going to end up as the next night kill. This is assuming we don't have some wacky town/scum co-driving, we had a scum!mayor so I don't know.

I doubt scum would kill Vhaltz at all, the SB kill seems too well planned. That means we either have an SK or a Vig. The lack of an N1 kill would lean towards the latter unless the SK were to get blocked in any way. But that would again imply that we have both an SK and a roleblocker/something. I'm guessing that Poly's implying the SK is either me or Eli, I dunno it's like he was ULTRA SUBTLE.

I've never actually been in a game with drivers, but Shinori's thing about not seeing anything makes a tonne of sense. The only thing I can think of is ninja, but that would mean either Refa was a scum co-driver or that scum have a ninja redirector, which is a bit of a stretch.

In all honesty, I did not expect Vhaltz to be scum. His case on Grassbringer would have earned him towncred, especially since the lynch seemed inevitable. I need to see how early his case on Grass started, if it's late enough I think we're onto something.

Eli only mentioned that he thought Vhaltz was scummy once in passing during D1 and 2. Still, I don't quite see why Eli would need to distance himself from Vhaltz that early on, so it's a fairly null tell. I'm still inclined to think that Eli is fairly scummy, but not as much as Grass. I'm not sure what information we'd get from Grass's flip, since scum!Eli could protect Grass regardless of alignment.

I won't vote Grass because I don't want to hammer without some responses. I support the Grass lynch and will use one of my remaining posts to vote if necessary!

okay here's my info:

grass is scum, lynch him

Ahh this. Tbh I thought manix was Just being overly confident. I'd like clarification on this plzkthx

This is really frustrating. Manix saying "lolno we're not lynching Venno" and "my info says lynch Grass" is frustrating. I know Manix doesn't actually have any info on me, because any info he did have would confirm I'm telling the truth, and the only info *I* have on Venno is that he's scummy from his posts.

I also don't think I'll be able to ever not be a major wagon in this game so *shrug*

turbo me if you want, I'll flip town but that's going to happen inevitably and no one is listening to my reads except to tell me that they're wrong, so I don't see the point.

I'm feeling worse about Manix than I was before because he seems to be refusing to listen to me, plus tunnel vision. Manix, after I flip town, who will you find scummy?

also lolmanix for saying godfather confirms existence of cop, just makes me go wtf about your anon game all the more

it feels like we still have too much info. then again, mafia have a flipped watcher/rolecop, so shrug

yeah we aren't lynching venno

so grass, anyone else you'd like to lynch?

These two posts imply that manix isn't 100% certain of grass's alignment