Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I just realized something. I was informed my N1 action was successful, but I was NOT informed that I successfully targeted two people. All I know is that I successfully targeted BBM, and that I was not redirected. Scorri, should I have also gotten a notification that I successfully targeted Prims?

but yeah this is the nail in the coffin for the first point. can we lynch grass already?

also grass: not lynching venno because crumbs

Uh.... Grass, you should ask eclipse. I'm confused because Shinori wasn't apparently told that he was blocked when he targeted me which he should have been apparently if safeguard was on me.

Also, if Grass targeted Prims, he would have targeted BBM as well. Either way, unless he's lying about targeting Prims too, he should have gotten the info.

I feel like Shin is probably town on content and effort level. This shouldn't mean much but iirc he also tends to struggle to post when he's mafia? Either way I haven't had any real issues with his posts even if they're scarce.

Manix, who from your PoV is still possible scum? Also, which of your clears don't extend to "can't be SK"?

I dunno I'm just in coasting mode now because I'm not involved in 99% of the role shenanigans and I think Grass is gonna flip scum. Also, if he does, my role can finish off a 4-man scumteam tonight if I get lucky, so there's that.

Manix, who from your PoV is still possible scum? Also, which of your clears don't extend to "can't be SK"?

possible scum: kirsche/refa

paranoia scum: scorri

assuming sk scans guilty;

prims (there's actually a chance if you were roleblocked because of missing kill, but things you have said today don't think this is the case)

bbm (same reason as above. safeguard tho)

maybe poly. very weak case there

if i wanted to be really paranoid, venno but lol

Manix: but unless he's completely lying about who he targeted, he should have targeted both. So either that means we have an unclaimed roleblock WHO REALLY SHOULD CLAIM or he's telling the truth and clipsey screwed up results. Similarly, I'd like to know why Shinori didn't say anything about getting blocked on me since I don't think he did and he apparently should have?

^^@Manix why kirsche over other people?

OK, so out of the flipped people, Eurykins had Vhaltz as null, and Objection, Kay, and SB as leaning scum. Now considering she had me as null, I'm inclined to believe that she mixed up some townies in there (Gee, you figure? Only about three quarters of her reads were null). Gut feeling here makes me think that if that's the case, she'll have one scumbuddy under leaning scum and another one under leaning town. Her unflipped leaning scum reads are Prims (I don't think he's scum), Grass (I think he's scum), Shin (I think his later content has improved a great deal, soooo not particularly inclined to think he's scum) and kirsche (huh...I haven't really noticed kirsche doing much of anything, might be worth looking into). Her unflipped leaning town are Shinori (pretty sure he's not mafia, ITP spec aside), Levity/Manix (think they're town too), and...that's it. Well, fuck, there goes that line of reasoning. ;_; Maybe she just put two scumbuddies under null because leaning town would tie them together too much or something.

Actually, SB was crumbing his role Day 1 (well, some sort of role that gives him a town read on yours truly, anyways) so I don't think scum shot him solely because of that. I think they let him live (let him? bah, for lack of better wording) because they still thought he could be a viable wagon at that point, although obviously that wasn't the case come Day 2...also he crummed his role a lot harder on Day 2. So looking into people who were suspicious of SB but suddenly dropped their cases in earlyish D2 with little to no reason.

So, as far as Vhaltz is concerned, since I'm too lazy to make more than a skimmed readthrough of all his posts, here's his vote/lynch priority changes.

Day 1 Lynch Priority

Scorri > Eury/BBM > Refa >> rest.

Scorri >> BBM/Eury >>>> Shinori > Rest.

Prims > BBM > Shinori > Eury > Rest > Refa/Kirsche > SB

I don't get why scorri dropped, and with Eurykins being flipped scum, I'm inclined to believe that he wouldn't hardbus two of his scumbuddies D1 (well, I said the same about him lynching Godfather, but this makes me feel better about BBM regardless). Not sure why kirsche popped in there.

Day 1 Vote Priority

Scorri -> Grass -> Prims -> BBM -> Eurykins

Kind of appears that he was pushing scorri hard but when you look at his posts that doesn't really appear to be the case. Meh, I had a town read on her, but can't hurt to rearead I guess...No, I lied, it will definitely hurt my soul Not sure what to think of his Grass prodvote, and whether that should make me feel better or worse about lynching Grassbridger...So I decided not to think about it.

Day 2 Lynch Priority

- Feel heavily like scum: nobody really

- Lynches I'd be okay with: Grass >> Objection/Shin (not sure among these two)

- Would rather see more before I consider lynching them: Elieson, BBM, kirsche, Shinori. If I absolutely had to lynch within these I'd probably go Elie = BBM > others but I don't feel solid enough about my reads on them that I'd lynch them atm.

- Don't want to lynch: Prims, Refa, Miria/Isaac, SB, scorri, Poly. I could probably sort out priorities here but I doubt it matters.

And then he suddenly doesn't want to lynch scorri. Great, another thing to read through, in addition to kirsche, scorri and Grassbridger (remind me if I've forgotten anything, kthnx). Deja vu. And kirsche popping up on his scum reads early on but then he doesn't want to lynch him confuses me. Not sure about what that says about kirsche's alignment.

BBM -> Polydeuces -> Grassbridger -> Unvote

Ughhhhh, that last vote makes me feel worse about the Grassbridger lynch. It's not like he was under any suspicion, so I don't get why he'd bus his scumbuddy so hard on D2. Then again, he unvoted, so WIFOM maybe?

SO READS

Obvious Town- Refa

Leaning Town- Manix, BBM, Shin, Elieson, Vennobennu, Prims

Leaning Leaning- Shinori, kirsche, scorri

Leaning Scum- Grassbridger, Polydeuces

I was redirected to myself but saw no one visit me.

Also like... this indicates that he's not a visiting role, otherwise he would have seen himself. Would he still have gotten blocked by the safeguard, or would he have seen BBM visit me?

Like... he very specifically said he didn't get results for me. Why is it such a big deal that Grass didn't but not one that Shinori didn't either?

here's why grass is scum (since people are complaining about it):

1) he is likely lying about his N1 target, because I have role results that imply that the driver is 100% not responsible for grass's target being different. unless scorri comes in and says something about it. considering what we already know about BBM's claimed targetshould basically say grass should know he was redirected to prims. case closed. shinori as well; he knew he was redirected.

I've asked eclipse to confirm that my N1 results were complete. The results I received N1 told me only that I blocked BBM. There was no mention of Prims.

Scorri has said that targeting one of (BBM, Prims) should have caused me to target the other. I am saying that my results do not match that. How does that imply I'm lying about my target N1? According to you, I targeted Prims, not BBM. But according to scorri, her role is symmetric, so this has no bearing on my claim that I only received one role result. So unless you think I targeted NEITHER BBM or Prims (which, I'd argue, makes no sense for either town!me or scum!me), then my claim that I only received one role result N1 should read as null.

Also, the bolded presupposes that I'm lying about my target. Circular logic much?

I feel like Shin is probably town on content and effort level. This shouldn't mean much but iirc he also tends to struggle to post when he's mafia? Either way I haven't had any real issues with his posts even if they're scarce.

So, he's been posting little but you feel he's town because he usually posts little as scum? How does that one work?

Like, yes he claims to have a PR, but that's unverifiable and even if it's true it prevents us from accurately assessing effort.

Yeah I've been paranoid about scum!scorri all game lol. but the play is town @_@

I'm actually the least likely Sk candidate because my results are geared more toward catching a SK than catching scum. Roleblock just made it hard for me to get useful results. Gimmick roles man