Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

Manix: but unless he's completely lying about who he targeted, he should have targeted both. So either that means we have an unclaimed roleblock WHO REALLY SHOULD CLAIM or he's telling the truth and clipsey screwed up results.

you'd think eclipse would have caught that by now?

Similarly, I'd like to know why Shinori didn't say anything about getting blocked on me since I don't think he did and he apparently should have?

safeguards don't act like roleblocks; maybe it's something weird there. iunno

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

also the whole "result thing being null"? it's not. your version of events completely contradicts the version presented by another player, and hence it forces a 1v1 situation. good day

Things that are possible:

Roleblocks out prioritize me. I asked clipsey last night what would happen if a roleblock targeted me and she didn't answer. So it could just be that roleblocks beat me, which would kinda make sense for them to have higher priority.

There are two roleblocks in the game.

Some other possibility that I don't know.

I really don't like the tunnel vision going on, especially since there are two cases of things happening and you're just completely ignoring the one case while ignoring other parts of the other case. Regardless of who Grass targeted, if he targeted either BBM or Prims, if he has lower priority than me, he should have targeted both. If he's lying about targeting either of them, then where'd the roleblock come in?

@grass: the driver could never have been involved in the shenanigans, which i've been crumbing since D2, so no, not really

I assume you're responding to "circular logic much". My point was that you said my target was DIFFERENT, but it wasn't--I targeted BBM and got results on BBM. So there's no difference there. I don't know what you're saying other than presupposing that I really targeted Prims.

Also yeah I'm not in 1v1 with scorri, either i got wrong results or she misunderstands her role. Like, I have no reason to lie about this.

Do we have reason to believe Shinori is town other than his claim? Not being affected by the safeguard sounds like getting caught in a lie to me.

BBM should confirm whether people are told when they get stopped by the Safeguard.

Also yeah I'm not in 1v1 with scorri, either i got wrong results or she misunderstands her role. Like, I have no reason to lie about this.

Indirectly claiming scorri as your scumbuddy, I'm onto you.

also manix there's a reason that sb had me as leaning town and it wasn't because we were CoDrivers. not sure if i'm allowed to say more though, going to ask eclipse for CONFIRMATION.

if you really want I can go find every single crumb myself and via made this entire game

does that explain cum meta

@grass: nope. if you targeted bbm, then you should have also targeted prims. say you targeted bbm anyway. but yet, from what is seen, you don't claim to have also targeted prims. ergo, you're lying about something.

why the fuck do you think I care about rolecrumbs right now?

Seriously. I believe that you're voyeur if you say so. But that doesn't mean you're town--both flipped scums had safe-to-claim roles in addition to scum things, so you could be voyeur + something.