I don't find girls my age look at me very much

Junkhead

There was this one particular woman once, who wouldn't stop looking at me...and she was even quite open about it, excusing herself to my mother, that she couldn't help it. My mother actually finds this hilarious. I find it embarrassing, hence why I tend to stay in my room when my mother has visits.

There was this one particular woman once, who wouldn't stop looking at me...and she was even quite open about it, excusing herself to my mother, that she couldn't help it. My mother actually finds this hilarious. I find it embarrassing, hence why I tend to stay in my room when my mother has visits.

I burst out laughing while reading this...

Thank you Soul. You have made my day.

Well, you should try hanging out with older women then. I bet they can teach you many things

hahahahahaha

Well, you should try hanging out with older women then. I bet they can teach you many things

hahahahahaha

Lol

And no, I don't think they want to do me...it's just that they find me good-looking.

I'm not hot/sexy.

EDIT: @Nobody: :[

If you say so.

would u make soul watch you do his mom's friends while they watch him doe

on a serious note: i went thru this phase too, for the first couple of my post adolescent years 95% of my friends, gfs and / or stranger's mothers would non stop comment on how handsome i was or just eye fuck the shit out of me / my looks

just keep the confidence up, pantymelty smiling and you'll get used to / over it

actually it does

older men are more susceptible to gang rape in prison showers according to sean connery

I think he's talking about people being arrested for having sex with someone younger than the age of consent (18 in most places) Edited by Nobody