Spotpass, Bonus Box characters, and DLC characters

skilletarmy

I have a question for the more experienced Awakening players. If I had my MU on my friends game and they use my MU to pair-up with one of the in-game characters like Tharja, Libra, etc. How often will my MU Dual-Gaurd and Dual-attack? Because if they can't support they won't uses the Duals, right? If this is confusing, Im on a muscle relaxer and it fogs up my mind.

I have a question for the more experienced Awakening players. If I had my MU on my friends game and they use my MU to pair-up with one of the in-game characters like Tharja, Libra, etc. How often will my MU Dual-Gaurd and Dual-attack? Because if they can't support they won't uses the Duals, right? If this is confusing, Im on a muscle relaxer and it fogs up my mind.

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe13/calculation.html

It depends on their skill and res/def.

No support bonuses are applied.

Any bonuses to Hit, Avoid, Dodge, and Critical are solely from the amount of people next to you and/or if the Dual Support+ skill is in play.

Dual Attack/Strike+ and Dual Guard+ will also get added if any of them pairing up with the guest MUs have that skill.

1bVE2Lk.png8qHeFqT.png

HLwrEyi.png

9goNnPB.pngGLlkWix.png

Edited by shadowofchaos