Happy Birthday Steve Urkel!!!

Randoman

Today is the birthday of Jaleel White (a.k.a. the actor of Steve Urkel). So I thought in honour of the occasion I'd make a thread saying happy birthday to Jaleel White/Steve Urkel and have a thread where we post our favourite Steve Urkel moments.

Here's two of mine:

Edited by Randoman

*Runs in to say happy birthday to Steve Urkel, trips, grabs the curtains which breaks the rod causing it to fall and knock the giant vase into the air, and the vase crashes into a large painting on the wall, the painting falls, knocking over various expensive accessories, and they rapidly descend on Randoman's post...*

i#$hf$ohrigh$hg{_)$hh$h{g@gihkidh

Completely ruining it

..........Did I do that?

*runs out*

Edited by Soledai

I have no idea who this guy is.... but he does he the same last name as me!!!

Really? I thought most people who were born in or before the 90's would be familiar with Steve Urkel and the show Family Matters. I guess the show isn't that common or well known in Australia, especially since you had the last name of Urkel and not a single person commented about Steve Urkel after hearing your last name. You'd probably have at least one or two people jokingly ask if you're related to Steve Urkel if you were living in North America, since the show's quite the classic there.