GET SPLICED?!?!?

Kobazco

I think the head should be a bit lower. Right now it looks like his neck's massive. The chin also kind of blends into the neck. Still better than my spriting though, so well done for that!

The right side of his forehead is protruding, it's like he has a rather bizarre growth coming from his brain. He does't seem to have a chin either, and the top of his head doesn't really blend into his face.

6481efcfc7bc4ac4aa38812177e6da12.png

Edited by Shin

ok i think i fixed the no chin and head lump, and now im wondering how to get this in the game. This is what i got and i want to know how to get it in FE editor adv

First of all, use a green background, as he probably uses the white color. Also, make a mini, and make sure the mug doesn't use more than 16 colors.

After that, just go to FEditor, go to to the second tab at the top, and select Portraits (or something like that) and go to the mug you want to replace. Select "Load from File" and find your mug. There.

Also, you should do some touch-up work. It's still pretty rough and the hair and head position look pretty unnatural to me.

Edited by The JOJ