My first day of school

Serene

It was surprisingly okay. First we had an hour with our advisors and I got donuts.

Then I had advsiors for an hour and a half about the book we had to read over summer. Which was spent going over the book for half the time, and sword fighting for the other time (Since the teacher that read to book was the Fencing Club director).

After that we had a gay assembly.

Then a gay class meeting.

Then Lunch when I learned that it was okay to have Game Club tomorrow. So I will be kicking my schools collective ass in Brawl tomorrow.

Then we had shortened classes because of all of this.

It was surprisingly okay. First we had an hour with our advisors and I got donuts.

Then I had advsiors for an hour and a half about the book we had to read over summer. Which was spent going over the book for half the time, and sword fighting for the other time (Since the teacher that read to book was the Fencing Club director).

After that we had a gay assembly.

Then a gay class meeting.

Then Lunch when I learned that it was okay to have Game Club tomorrow. So I will be kicking my schools collective ass in Brawl tomorrow.

Then we had shortened classes because of all of this.

I like your school.

I like your school.

Well tomorrow it's full day and I have to be there at 8 instead of 8:15 for Audio Engineering which is only me and my friend.

Also I get out at 2:55