Hey Guys

Masu

Arc you say that is a rule well fine. but I didn't know every one hated me so I will not be posting alot because. I was thinking I was MaSu firend and MA but I see i am not.

You forgot I was :(. I see how it is now.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm past the part with Akzeriuth. It's my 2nd PT.

Ah. I hate that part because I want everyone dead at that time except luke. I feel so bad as to how everyone treats him like shit although he was manipulated. ESPECIALLY ANISE. I WANTED HER TO DIE THE WHOLE DAMN GAME.

Is that sarcasm? If not than... XD

No. It isn't. XD

*Hugs Zero.*

Arc you say that is a rule well fine. but I didn't know every one hated me so I will not be posting alot because. I was thinking I was MaSu firend and MA but I see i am not.

Dude. Quit acting so stupid and people will stop treating you like that. No one here hates someone from the moment they sign on the forums. Its what you do that defines you and makes our opinion of you.

Ah. I hate that part because I want everyone dead at that time except luke. I feel so bad as to how everyone treats him like shit although he was manipulated. ESPECIALLY ANISE. I WANTED HER TO DIE THE WHOLE DAMN GAME.

ANISE=WORST CHARACTER IN ABYSS

At least playable characters. I hated her.

ya know I never said I dislike you. Remember in that message telling me that I respected you that I also would not hold back when you do something ridiculous. And what you did was very ignorant. Just let what arc does go since 1.he aint gonna change. 2.He doesn't do things that harm the forest except that one time (AND I MISSED IT GOD MOTHER FUCKING DAMN IT!)

I thought they were harsh too... but Luke's arrogance and him wanting to be a hero made that happen. He coulda been a hero by just saving people from the mine.

No. It isn't. XD

*Hugs Zero.*

Dude. Quit acting so stupid and people will stop treating you like that. No one here hates someone from the moment they sign on the forums. Its what you do that defines you and makes our opinion of you.

I am going to take a vote on something and if there is more yes then no. I know then.

No. It isn't. XD

*Hugs Zero.*

RUN ZERO. HE THINKS YOU'RE PRINCESS. NEXT THING YOU KNOW HE WILL BE TRYING TO WATCH YOU SHOWER!

ANISE=WORST CHARACTER IN ABYSS

At least playable characters. I hated her.

I wanted her head on a pike so badly......I was just PRAYING that she would die a horrid death. Besides the failures of an excuse of characters in TOS 2 anise is THE WORST TALES CHARACTER TO DATE.

No. It isn't. XD

*Hugs Zero.*

Hugs.. Me no hug guys.. *Super Hand Shake*

I agree with all of this!

man, I know your my friend

Yea I know it was a joke :). Suzaku, no one hates you, I guess they are a little annoyed though. I was verbally warned by Arc and I stopped what I was doing, it's just a matter of everyone CHILLING OUT. Let's just put this behind us, YES?

Edited by FEFL

RUN ZERO. HE THINKS YOU'RE PRINCESS. NEXT THING YOU KNOW HE WILL BE TRYING TO WATCH YOU SHOWER!

I wanted her head on a pike so badly......I was just PRAYING that she would die a horrid death. Besides the failures of an excuse of characters in TOS 2 anise is THE WORST TALES CHARACTER TO DATE.

:blink:

I think she's fun to play as :D

Shes fun to play as but seriously, a 12 year old betraying gold digger? They could have came up with a much better personality than that. It made me sad that there was no cute character in this game. I think this was the 1st tales game without a "cutesy" female.

Phantasia-Mint

Destiny-Chelsea and Philia

Destiny 2-Philia and Realla

Eternia-Meredy

Legendia-Shirley

Symphonia-Collete

Symphonia 2-Collete

Innocence-I forgot her name....the blue haired chick with the knife

Rebirth-Annie and Claire

:( *cries at lack of cute character in Abyss*

Ehhh. I have to disagree. Anise is on my top 3, but Shirley fails the most. At least I think that's her name.

You know. The useless bitchy shitty love interest from Legendia. Chloe was so much better it was ridiculous.

:blink:

Get the joke? Lyle is gonna peep at you because he thinks you're princess (NO IM NOT ACCUSING LYLE OF PEEPING AT PRINCESS)

well i like horny school girls :/

that didn't come out right...

Who doesnt? Wait..... :blink:

Shes fun to play as but seriously, a 12 year old betraying gold digger? They could have came up with a much better personality than that. It made me sad that there was no cute character in this game. I think this was the 1st tales game without a "cutesy" female.

Phantasia-Mint

Destiny-Chelsea and Philia

Destiny 2-Philia and Realla

Eternia-Meredy

Legendia-Shirley

Symphonia-Collete

Symphonia 2-Collete

Innocence-I forgot her name....the blue haired chick with the knife

Rebirth-Annie and Claire

:( *cries at lack of cute character in Abyss*

I thought Tear was cute.