Hey Guys

Masu

Ehhh. I have to disagree. Anise is on my top 3, but Shirley fails the most. At least I think that's her name.

You know. The useless bitchy shitty love interest from Legendia. Chloe was so much better it was ridiculous.

Legendia sucked so much balls that I didnt even get to get shirley. I stoped when I got Moses.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Legendia sucked so much balls that I didnt even get to get shirley. I stoped when I got Moses.

True. The story wasn't too bad. But most of the characters were lame and the gameplay sucked ass. All the dungeons were too long and shitty.

TEAR IS FUCKING SEXY DUDE.

True....I guess they don't have a cute character in Abyss.

WAIT! They have Meui. He's not human. Or female. But anyone who says he isn't cute doesn't have a soul.

I think Tear's hawt.

^_-

Same.

Well sorry for making a topic back on topic but anyways

I'm just stating for further references that if Suzaku ever get's suspended make sure he's not on the Wii, because I don't want to know that I can't ever get back on here because he got banned

Well sorry for making a topic back on topic but anyways

I'm just stating for further references that if Suzaku ever get's suspended make sure he's not on the Wii, because I don't want to know that I can't ever get back on here because he got banned

And that is the biggest sin you have ever commited.

*Loses all respect for Serene.*

XD

And that is the biggest sin you have ever commited.

*Loses all respect for Serene.*

XD

I'm being serious here. I couldn't use the computer for three days because my brother was logged in while he was suspened. So if he get's banned on the Wii I can barely ever come on. So make sure if you ban or suspend that he's not logged in on the Wii

I'm being serious here. I couldn't use the computer for three days because my brother was logged in while he was suspened. So if he get's banned on the Wii I can barely ever come on. So make sure if you ban or suspend that he's not logged in on the Wii

What if he lies though?

HOLY GOT THE ROOT ADMIN IS IN THIS!

*bows*

Oh, he is...anyway...that would actually be kind of funny:

"Are you on a Wii right now?"

"...No"

"Well then you're banned"

"I mean yes"

"Oh, then you're not banned"

Oh, he is...anyway...that would actually be kind of funny:

"Are you on a Wii right now?"

"...No"

"Well then you're banned"

"I mean yes"

"Oh, then you're not banned"

I think I'll just forget about that idea.

First before I make an unessecary comment.

About what

About what he's using. He could always be like "So those fuckers wanna ban me huh!? Well I'll make them pay by fucking Serene over that'll show them!"

About what he's using. He could always be like "So those fuckers wanna ban me huh!? Well I'll make them pay by fucking Serene over that'll show them!"

Alright I'll forget about the idea. Terrible one now seeing as it could turn out that way